One of those weeks

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well if my week so far has not been bad enough it just has gotten worse. Dueing the T servicing I notice that my H. Maculata's ass is not sticking out of its hole. It is a sling but this still worries me, so I start to check the hole only to find it empty. It is now wondering my house and the only thing that makes this worse is my cat will or has found it and it will be kitty chow. O well I'll just get another. This week really suck's.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
:( That sucks..

Maybe you'll get lucky and find it clinging to a wall at 3 inches long like another guy on the forum recently did. If not, well.. atleast whereever T's go it'll remember you as a caring taker :)

Bill

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
How do you think it got out? Could it have died and dryed up in the substrate? Hideing in another area of cage?:confused:

E

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MrT,

I had a C. crawshayi sling do the same thing. I had it in a deli dish and the air holes were not big enough for it to get out. After not seeing any sign of it for quite some time, I checked for it and there was nothing. It may have dried out, but I'm personally hoping for an escape and future recapture. I don't know how it could have escaped though.

Botar

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

My P.irminia vanished unaccountably whereas my H.maculata did the old "im a slow spiderling, clean my tank!" coupled with the "you stupid bastard...freedom!" move.

-V

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hate to say but it got out one of the slots on the keeper it was to small to be put in there but I did any how because I have not any problems with any of my others.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

that really sux man, my h. maculata nearly escaped once little suckers are super fast, but i got the old cup over him in time, my regalis made a mad dash the day i got her scared the crap outta me, but i don't really sweat her making an escape now that shes comfy in her tank behind her bark, hope you find your sling, good luck---Jeff