One BIG spider

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a 16" OBT. ;) No pictures though.

Really though, this is a cool thread. Great pics guys.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Mae West (C thorelli) isn't a 9-incher, but she's better than 6" legspan! She was NOT happy about the ruler in her cage this morning, and I got some lovely threat pose photos! Wow!

Anyway, here she is as close as I could get the ruler to her.

Mary Rose, my new Rosy, was much more amiable to posing. Again, not a 9-incher, but a big, fat girl nonetheless. I am very happy with my big T's.

Taminaco the baby Suntiger and Wild Rover the P. regalis sling grabbed their breakfast today before I had even closed their lids. Dream (OBT) also snatched his, and is fat as a tick. I bet he/she molts soon.

Marga

Stopdroproll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Is "official" measurement standing relaxed or stretched out? I know some people like to measure length by stretched out molt.

Zman181

Arachnoknight
:clap:Outstanding! Haven't been on the board for some time. Love to come back to this

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
Great big Ts! I want to see a big LP. :D
well, ok ;)

this post was from over a year ago. and she grew a bit from the molt, so maybe around 8.5-9" :D

the "ruler shot" showing her molt was a solid 8" (not stretched):

(not as big as the blondi fran has, but pretty good size for an LP!)

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, ok ;)

this post was from over a year ago. and she grew a bit from the molt, so maybe around 8.5-9" :D

the "ruler shot" showing her molt was a solid 8" (not stretched):

(not as big as the blondi fran has, but pretty good size for an LP!)
Nice big LP. Let's see the actual spider!
Mine's growing too slowly...

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
Nice big LP. Let's see the actual spider!
Mine's growing too slowly...
alright, this was taken right after dinner time... {D (sorry for the not-so-great picture)

and for size reference, that's a quarter right behind her bum. and a gatorade bottle cap in front of her.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'd be surprised based on that pic, but try it and post another.
I wouldn't be surprised at all....that's a 10" T in my opinion. Every T I've ever gotten from Fran was bigger than he stated in the ad so I know he under measures if anything. He had one posted that looked like it was close to 11"...it was a male I think. Regardless, big T!

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
I wouldn't be surprised at all....that's a 10" T in my opinion. Every T I've ever gotten from Fran was bigger than he stated in the ad so I know he under measures if anything. He had one posted that looked like it was close to 11"...it was a male I think. Regardless, big T!
if you're talking about the one i think you are, it was the huge dead female blondi. and that was probably the biggest T i have ever seen.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, her legs are are not extended.... but if she's not 9" DLS, she's pretty freakin' close and she definitely will be by her next molt..... lol