One became two...

Mara

Arachnopeon
After getting my first T not even two weeks ago (a B. albiceps), I came home from the pet store yesterday with another one. This time it was a G. rosea that caught my eye, and I just had to take it home with me.
What's worse is that they also have a couple of G. rosea slings at the store - it's so tempting, they are adorable! I guess I need to start looking for a new apartment...

Anyway, here's the newcomer, happily munching on a cricket :)

Attachments

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
Nice T.I just found my love of spiders three months ago, with a female A.avicularia and now I have eight,when will it end? fifty? Having said that I'm not addicted I can quit any time I want!!!!!:eek::eek::8o

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice new addition! :) It is completely addicting and you'll have thirty in two months hehehe

Offkilter... of course you're not addicted... none of us are... >.> lol

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Mara, Whoah! Excellent choice for your first t and a nice new one :clap:

I guess I need to start looking for a new apartment..
You might wanna consider an industrial park if you frequent this board very often. {D

Terry

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I know exactly how you feel! I got my first one in march, and within this short time, I've got 4 with plans to get more! They're addictive!

Beautiful G. rosea! If I were you... I'd get the slings too! They're just little balls of cuteness!:D

Mara

Arachnopeon

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I'm happy for you! now you'll have tons of spiders. They're that addictive. {D

Congrats on the pretty little slings!

Mara

Arachnopeon
Thanks!
Bitsy took a stroll on my hand just now when I tried to feed him/her, adorable little one ^_^

And yeah, my list of 'must have' is growing, already planning on how to refurniture my very limited space to fit more of them :eek:

Blayde

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I once went out, and came home with 5 different T's from 2 different dealers :D

40 legs in a box lmao

I started with 1 rose hair, and now i have 25 different species. It all happens so fast. Some weekends I would come home with 2-3. Now some have matured male and ventured out into the world, and I unfortunately lost a few. Thats always the hardest part:(

Plan on devoting a whole room, or at least shelf to them.