Omothymus troubles...

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
My fingers are crossed as well, this situation is worrying for me too, I have an Omthymus Schioedtei sling, keeping the substrate quite damp, I wet the enclosure once weekly, she's coming on great has molted once in my care, and I'm expecting her to molt soon, am I keeping her the way I should be, BTW she's made burrows as most slings do, taking dubias almost as large as she is(estimated)I haven't seen her since her last moult in the open, fortunately her burrow is on the outside of the enclosure so I can see her moving and taking down prey. Thanks for any feedback.
You could start by sharing some pictures of how your keeping it, I would recommend starting another thread, you will likely get more responses.
Update. No better but slightly worse. No longer moves from her current spot. Still alive however. Did take a prekilled cricket and defecated in her dish. Hopeful for premolt. Def fat enough for it now. Fingers crossed.. View attachment 243305
That's good news, eating is always a good sign, hopefully she's just nearing a molt. Fingers crossed for you man.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
My fingers are crossed as well, this situation is worrying for me too, I have an Omthymus Schioedtei sling, keeping the substrate quite damp, I wet the enclosure once weekly, she's coming on great has molted once in my care, and I'm expecting her to molt soon, am I keeping her the way I should be, BTW she's made burrows as most slings do, taking dubias almost as large as she is(estimated)I haven't seen her since her last moult in the open, fortunately her burrow is on the outside of the enclosure so I can see her moving and taking down prey. Thanks for any feedback.
Thanks.
What's there to give feedback on?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Confirmed dead. Was sitting on top of cork bark for the last few days. Checked on it to find it completely unreponsive. From the look of it, it died earlier in the week. No idea what happened. But I believe the uneaten dead prey and mold was at least a part of it.

Attachments

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
Confirmed dead. Was sitting on top of cork bark for the last few days. Checked on it to find it completely unreponsive. From the look of it, it died earlier in the week. No idea what happened. But I believe the uneaten dead prey and mold was at least a part of it.
Sorry for your loss, especially since Lampropelma/Omylthymus species aren't the easiest to come by