OMG!! It's legs have landed...FINALLY!!(M. balfouri update)

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My M. balfouri was acting incredibly strange a month ago. It had it's legs up in the air above its carapace. Nobody had any idea why and the majority thought the T was doomed!! Here are the two vids. The first is the original that I filmed a month ago and the second is the update that I shot last night. Neat stuff!! Enjoy!!:D

[YOUTUBE]6tZvQBPBVdc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gEQnqeQjbeA[/YOUTUBE]

BlackCat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome news, glad to hear it is doing better!

Also... Hatebreed FTW! :D

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hahaha man...You are funny :D
What do you expect with that music???? She is looking for the Lord!
{D

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Still looks off, but much better than before.
Hope for a success story!

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It moves around much better than it could a month ago. I might try to feed it and see what it does.

@Fran- If the spider was smart it would turn to Hatebreed instead.:evil:{D

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
congratz bro, another M bal :) can't wait until the day the this sp is not that rare anymore. I hope a lot of people breeds them. they are usually easy to breed but having the eggs turn into sling is the hard part lol

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats are almost in order, If the little one eats and is okay after that,then we can at least heave a sigh of relief...I hope all goes well.
Oh and hatebreed where the genre started (give respect) but not necessarily the best,,IMO.....
Stay Metal

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wonder if the consistency of the rhythmic pulse of the Hatebreed may be contributing to the problems of the balfouri as well as the regalis you mentioned? That kind of music just tends to start at eleven and not cease until the end and then continues right into the next track. Even if it isn't loud it would be like some kind of disturbing noise source to an animal causing stress and such. Even if you don't have subs in that room, and maybe you do, the mid and high frequencies could be unsettling. Just a thought. Obviously, this is in no way a fact or an implication of fact. I could be way off the mark.

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I wonder if the consistency of the rhythmic pulse of the Hatebreed may be contributing to the problems of the balfouri as well as the regalis you mentioned? That kind of music just tends to start at eleven and not cease until the end and then continues right into the next track. Even if it isn't loud it would be like some kind of disturbing noise source to an animal causing stress and such. Even if you don't have subs in that room, and maybe you do, the mid and high frequencies could be unsettling. Just a thought. Obviously, this is in no way a fact or an implication of fact. I could be way off the mark.
I usually use headphones to make sure the T's aren't affected by the vibrations. Just like when I attempt some breeding's within the next month or two I'll be relocating them into another room that doesn't ever have loud sounds like Hatebreed screaming down at them.

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The music on most, if not all of your vids, has music playing in the room. If the camera is picking it up rest assured your t's are too. Just sayin' man.

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
I usually use headphones to make sure the T's aren't affected by the vibrations. Just like when I attempt some breeding's within the next month or two I'll be relocating them into another room that doesn't ever have loud sounds like Hatebreed screaming down at them.
Wow! thats great that its comming right! maybe the music is doing the fixing! or did it initialy do the damage!? lol hope it ends up perfect!

Sweet!