OMG... found this picture...

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yep, that's a real pic... Sometimes not everything goes ok with the development of the eggs, and they grow together...

Dennis

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That kind of stuff happens to people, so why would it be any different with T's, that is crazy though... double the webbing!!!!! haha.
-Mike

Palespider

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Wow, so that thing probably has 2 furrows and if so, what if it were male and female? What happens when it matures? Would it have bulbous palps, hooks and still possibly conceive baby T's? :?

Jim B.

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I never thought I would see a conjoined twin tarantula. Now THAT is weird!!! What is weird is that both abdomens seem to be functional and are about the same size. I wonder if it is more difficult for the thing to molt.

-Jill

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
All I can say is: "Baby got back." =D

Bry

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is awsome ! I know it will never happen but i want an albino goliath b- eater.

P.s I dont have my hopes up to high;)

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I guess if it eats alot, you can say it's "eating for two".

Do you have to feed it twice as much?

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by spider
That is awsome ! I know it will never happen but i want an albino goliath b- eater.
I believe that is impossible because tarantulas don't get their coloration from pigment. So let's do some logic here: albinism is the lack of pigment therefore all tarantulas are albino... uh wait, that doesn't sound right... :? ;) ;P

kellygirl