Old lp

deathcrew

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is grandpa,he matured 10-12-08 yes 2008.He's still going strong eats about once a month but is still kickin!

Last edited:

proper_tea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice... I'm pretty sure my big lp is male, so I'm glad he'll have a lot of life left when he matures.... I love these spiders. I think they're often underrated because they're so common, and not blue.

deathcrew

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes I like them also, I know this is going to start a new topic but.....I can put my hand in his enclosure and touch him he will do one of two things,run or just sit there,when anyone does the same it's instant threat pose! And when I touch him in his threat pose he will put his legs back down! I'll have to get this on tape to show you guys.

seezilla

Arachnopeon
I have an LP I picked up about a week and a half ago. Unsexed and waiting for a molt before confirming anything since I've searched on here about sexing LPs ventrally and how hard that can be. :p

Glad to see if I do have a male, I can expect it to live a fairly long life. :D Awesome!

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That is one massive leggy T. I should totally get a male LP so it can roam the enclosure and terrify my girlfriend. ;P

PS: very neat T, how long did yours take to grow to that size?

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice.
Just found out mine's a male... Thinking of getting a female, but the number of eggs........