Old Grandma Rosie

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
This is the old, huge rosie I got a while back. I was going to give her away when I was selling / giving away the larger portion of my collection but she must have known it and started to shed the day she was to leave. I had to help her a bit with the shed, I think because she must be ancient as she is about 6.5" now - the biggest rose hair I have ever seen.

Gail

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sweet grandma,
I love Grandma's. My Fave Boxer is a old girl.:(
How many T's did you end up keeping Gail?
I was so sad you were having to sell or give away your spiders, I couldn't even reply to the thread.

Ern

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Well, after I send off the two PZBs to Conipto when the weather warms up I will be down to 19. It's more than I (my husband) would have liked, but they are all docile except for 2 so Ken doesn't get as worked up about having to help care for them. I put "cricket holes" in the cages of the moody two so he can just stuff a cricket in without opening the lid LOL. What's really funny is that he doesn't like to touch the crickets either - he has a fear factor problem with all things that have more than four limbs.
The good news is that we aren't going to have to move, but with my mother and sister situation I still wouldn't be able to care for the over 70 that I had and Ken sure was having problems with it. I also was sure to keep my long time favorites - I refused to give away or sell any of the ones that I knew I'd get choked up about, and Ken actually agreed with me on that point, which is how I ended up with 19 instead of the 10 I was shooting for :D
Hopefully, some recent crappy developments with my sister and her husband won't precipitate me having to give up what I have left. Keep your fingers crossed for me and do the "Let Gail Keep Her Spiders" pixie dance :p

Gail

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gail,
Hopefully everything works out and you can keep what you currently have.

Andy