OLD Banners

ErkW

Tarantulas, Scorpions and other arachnids
Arachnosupporter
In the "For Sale/Trade/Want to Buy" Forum, there are a bunch of old ads. It seems as if these ads should have a "time limit" before they are deleted.
Some of them have not had a comment added in over 11 years...

upload_2016-4-20_14-30-26.png

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
They're all still active, they're our posts.... :D The shirts and posters haven't miraculously changed their design on us, so no reasons to update :D

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
All the "click here" links lead to an error page ;)
I just checked all of the links and they all work for me. Can you please take a screenshot or let me know exactly which ones, specifically, are not working?

Thanks. :)

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
The links in the For Sale/Trade/Want To Buy section work fine but when you try to open the "click here" links for more info or picks I get an error page.
Example click open
FS: ARACHNOPOSTERS - Get them here!
[then]
Please click HERE for item description and pictures.
[that link gets error page]

upload_2016-5-1_14-24-19.png

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Try again now please and let me know. Thanks. :)
Thanks All the links function correctly now, the only problem I see is there is not a picture of the "Arachnopets.com 3" static cling window decal" in the link.
Also is it possible to order shirts in big guy sizes?

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Whew! Glad to hear the links are finally working. :) As for the image of the decal, we thought there was one. Guess we will have to take one and upload it. ;)

In regards to any information regarding the shirts or any purchases, please email me privately about that at: contact_us@arachnoboards.com

Thanks!

ErkW

Tarantulas, Scorpions and other arachnids
Arachnosupporter
Wow - didn't mean to open such a can of worms! But, I'm glad to hear that the links were corrected. Hope this generates some sales for you...