ok these pedes are scareing me

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
First, as for cottonsheep.....Your "Whenever they crawl over your face, you would feel like girls crawling over...

This is not scary, but horny!!! "
This is just about the most exellent thing I have ever heard on the boards, You are awesome!!!!!!(I believe I have a similar attitude)
:}
Secondly, I am sooooooo happy for you Steven. I know you will not dissapiont and send us pictures as soon as you are able.:D
Frisky alien breeding Cottonsheep....Hmmmmmnnn;)

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
steven did i tell you thay were the coolest things ever or what.:} :}

i just placed an order for 40 yello legs and 40 red legs and cottensheep and i are going to wait till april to shipp them i god i cant wait=D =D =D =D

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
80 off them :eek: :eek: :eek: YOU FREAK !!! ;)

now THAT can be intresting to let those crawl all over your naked body :} :D :D
(although i rather imagine them crawling over someone elses body )

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
steven thats dissgusting=D

anyway i saw your post in dealer revews so is this the first time you have hadled a pede its crazy as hell right it realy gets the blood flowin =D =D

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by scarypoppins

anyway i saw your post in dealer revews so is this the first time you have hadled a pede its crazy as hell right it realy gets the blood flowin =D =D
Yeah, it is a weird experiemce. Hehe That was probably the coolest thing to ever happen in a Burger King. :p

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Steven

so you finalily got your new pedes then=D =D =D =D =D =D
i hope cottonsheep has enough for my order:?

john

ps: as for the above converstation im staying well away from that topic

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
for those of you that dont quite get the burger king thing. me and jarid were in a burger king and i was holding a mutilans .=D =D =D like i said befor I AM STUPID

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL, yeah should have made that more clear. Burger King is where I held a pede for the first time. ;P

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
What kinda state is New Jersey anyway ????
letting such physho's like you two guys loose :? ;) :p :p :D :D :D

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Originally posted by fatbloke
you finalily got your new pedes then=D =D =D =D =D =D
i hope cottonsheep has enough for my order:?

John,
That's exactly what I was thinking.Will Cotonsheep have any mutilans left for us:confused: :?
P.S. Hows the back mate?
George

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by gongyles
What kinda state is New Jersey anyway ????
letting such physho's like you two guys loose :? ;) :p :p :D :D :D

dude if you only knew. look at a map of the usa and look were new jersey is on the map. its the ARMPIT OF AMERICA=D =D =D

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Then Long Island (where I grew up) must be the dirty hand because it sucked even more than most of Jersey. Well except the really smelly chemical covered part;P .

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
The next person to post a smiley face in this thread gets BANNED.

Sorry, it's early and I haven' t had my coffee...

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Originally posted by Mister Internet
The next person to post a smiley face in this thread gets BANNED.

Sorry, it's early and I haven' t had my coffee...

He he he .... go ahead, make my day .....

;P ;P ;P

(Sorry to hijack the thread, but I just HAD to .... LOL!)

Debby

cottonsheep009

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
THE TRUTH

//cough cough

Since our honourable moderator has a few words on me, I guess it's time to be more serious. :8o :eek:

Actually, the Chinese breeders feed mutilans with a wide variety of food items, including fruits. Mutilans are known to derive minerals from many other food source and fruits are great sources of minerals.

In fact, I knew this so well the first day I sold mutilans, however I was frequently challenged by many people on the communal nature, and my low price strategy of the mutilans soon after I got my advertisement publicized.

Telling you folks that these pedes are OMNIVORES would further make things unbelievable :D, and adding all these absurd facts (being communal, low pricing and omnivores) together will make me no difference from a scam artist.

That's why I omit this fact as these pedes can do well on a meat-only-diet alone, and I cannot take the risk that they are poisoned by pesticides contaminated fruits.

In China (but NOT in Hong Kong), things always go beyond the law of nature. Mutilans are omnivorous and communal. Carnivorous doggies and kittens are fed on RICE alone. Scorpions are swimming medal winners. My inverts are going to bring you more and more wonders only if you are willing to explore. :):}

P.S. There are quite a number of pedes available so much so that you can take a pedes bath here. :) So, no worries. :D

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Sorry all, I'm better now ;)

300 rocking smiley faces rocking back and forth were making me motion-sick. ;)

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Mister Internet
Sorry all, I'm better now ;)

300 rocking smiley faces rocking back and forth were making me motion-sick. ;)
Yeah it started to get out of hand.hehe
Cottonsheep, anything else you've neglected to tell us? :D

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Re: Fruit

Originally posted by pediepablo
I got the new Elytra & Antenna Giant Centipedes book at the Northern Virginia Reptile Expo last weekend.
Hey, you must have bought it from me! Thanks :) At least, I'm pretty sure I was the only one offering that.

It's not alltogether unusual for primarily predatory invertebrates to feed on plant materials now and again, especially sugary stuff like bananas and peaches. I've read of tarantulas feeding on peas and vinegaroons on corn, so why not? It may not be something they seek out all the time, but when it plops down in front of them, why not load up on some sugars?

Wade