OK, tell me not to do this, I'm weakening...

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry about your little Pandora :( . He is in a nice 2.5 gallon tank with a screen cover. He has open space to roam, but not so big he can't find food. I think he is just lazy and waits for it to come to him. I can't tong feed him because he is all webbed up in his hole an no way to reach it. He's fine though, he just ate a bunch. :) Now it will probably be 4 months before I see him again.
Aww thanks Kathy. I just meant to lure him up to even see if he is alive or not. But thats good, sounds like you got what you needed.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
I have an idea. Get your T a Facebook account and then Facebook poke it! The T will be so urged to see who poked it that it'll have to leave its hole!

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That is what's keeping me from getting into Old World T's. There are some awesome-looking OW T's that I'd like to get....... the only problem is I don't really like the pet hole behavior.
Well it depends on the setup people give them. I keep them like terrestrial T´s, just with a deeper hide. I have many chinese haplopelma and i see them fairly often out in the open in late evenings, and also sometimes at day. i have had sacks with haplopelma schmidti, so they do accept other type of setups, and you can see them more. Still have the same attitude though.