OK tech question

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
how do I Post Pics. Everytime I try it says the file is too big or it needs to be 640x640...Please help:confused:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
if you are posting from your hard drive, it's simple.
scroll down in your post. There is a box at the bottom labeled 'browse'. click on it, and it will take you to wherever you want on your computer. Pics can't be over a certain size, so you'll need to resize them if they are too big.
You'll need some sort of program for resizing, I can't imagine that you don't have one on your computer, especially if you have a download program for digital pics.
I use 'Irfanview' and it's a free download, if you don't have one.

www.irfanview.com

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow ty Immortal here is some pics

Last edited:

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It really seems that they love the new home, they are burrowing like crazy, and i thank this board cause before i had them on repta carpet and no humidity....the saying should be "learn while you earn the skills in scorp keeping":?

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Psycho
but will i ever see my scorp's now?
sure, just sneak in when it is dark and check on them. I use my digital cam-corder's "night view" feature to watch my noctornal frogs, reptiles, and inverts without disturbing them.
Ed

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so to make sure im correct, my scorp's are nocternal and they will come out at night am I correct?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
great pics! Yes, they will come out at night. My emperor dug one hell of a burrow, but she is loving the humidity, and her burrow, so I'll take that over not keeping her in the correct conditions.
I think I'm going to put some fake plants in there as well, it just looks nice!