Ok found how addicting Ts are.

txgsxr

Arachnopeon
Ok as of today I have one Avic sp. Peru Purple sling, I picked up over the weekend.

As of tomorrow I will pick up a 3 year old female Avic sp. Peru Purple, giving me two of them.

I am also talk to someone here to pick up two more a B. Smithi and an Avic Avic.

Once I found out that most of the arboreals can go into my reptile room and be right at home, Game is on. lol

For the last four days I have been reading everything I can get my search engines to find. From substrates to cages and tanks.

Before long its going to be as bad as my reptile addiction.

You need to put a disclaimer on the home page.
View at your own risk, images posted on this site may lead to the need to buy.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
LOL- welcome to the world of T ownership. I went from one to 59 in just over a year...

Keep up the research, it will just fuel your addiction! There are several I still want, but I am SOOOO out of room! Guess my project to get my late husband's computer room turned into a T room is going to have to be brought to the top of the list.

Have fun collecting!!!

Marga

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL- welcome to the world of T ownership. I went from one to 59 in just over a year...

Keep up the research, it will just fuel your addiction! There are several I still want, but I am SOOOO out of room! Guess my project to get my late husband's computer room turned into a T room is going to have to be brought to the top of the list.

Have fun collecting!!!

Marga
Me too. I started with a single G. rosea in October 2009, and now I have about 60 of them.

It's addicting, educational, and very very engaging!

txgsxr

Arachnopeon
Very, I the B. Smithi can go in my room and the Avic can go in the reptile room so it can have the humidity it needs. Cant wait till after xmas for those two new ones.

Sodaboy1978

Arachnopeon
Yeah addicting is an understatement. I have crested and leopard geckos and Tarantulas. And all I seem to want to do is get a different type as soon as I can afford to. My wife started it and, I got involved and the hobby exploded. Now the kids enjoy it and want to get involved. Cool educational hobby for them.
Welcome and have fun.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Last November I started with my female B. vagans, and now I have something like 26 T's? I have to recount them. They certainly are addicting.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well welcome to the dark side my friend {D

Its no turning back now and quitting are for losers;)

MrDusty

Arachnopeon
Ok as of today I have one Avic sp. Peru Purple sling, I picked up over the weekend.

As of tomorrow I will pick up a 3 year old female Avic sp. Peru Purple, giving me two of them.

I am also talk to someone here to pick up two more a B. Smithi and an Avic Avic.

Once I found out that most of the arboreals can go into my reptile room and be right at home, Game is on. lol

For the last four days I have been reading everything I can get my search engines to find. From substrates to cages and tanks.

Before long its going to be as bad as my reptile addiction.

You need to put a disclaimer on the home page.
View at your own risk, images posted on this site may lead to the need to buy.

Welcome to the insanity that is Tarantulas ;). I'd kept mine in check because I'd wanted to be able not to pick favorites up until about two years ago...went from having 2 to 6, then 6 to 16, then 16 to 25 and I'm nowhere near done.

But I'm working toward becoming a breeder so I have an excuse incase animal planet comes knocking at my door intervention style ;) LOL.

BayBredBeardies

Arachnopeon
Yeah addicting is an understatement. I have crested and leopard geckos and Tarantulas.
+1. I have 6 bearded dragons, 3 leopard geckos, 5 crested geckos, 2 dogs, fish, and about to have 8 T's. And trust me. The T's are getting the most love!! ;P

seezilla

Arachnopeon
Me too. I started with a single G. rosea in October 2009, and now I have about 60 of them.

It's addicting, educational, and very very engaging!
+1 except it was Sept 2010 for me when I got my G. rosea. ;) We've gone from 1 to 13 in 3 months. The kids love it! :D

jimip

Arachnosquire
i got lucky at first i got my rosea and had it for a bit, when it passed on i started my coral .... inhale..... then about august of this year i got a e murinus then i found a store that actually had selction.... now i have 5 and i have 4 im waiting for them to come up for sale out of observation.

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi, my name is Jon, and I'm an arachnoholic. October 2008, I tried my first tarantula. The effects were similar to Morphine, and I've been unable to control my 'intake' ever since. On a positive note, I have not resorted to crime to support my habit and I have managed to retain employment. (Although occasionally enjoying my habit on the job.) I've heard some haven't been as lucky.
Best of luck with managing your addiction; perhaps someday they will come up with a cure!

txgsxr

Arachnopeon
Presently cohabbing with 87 tarantulas, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 fish, 2 snakes, and 8 geckos ...and a wife.
Good thing is of your list everything is less expensive then the last . LOL
So you should be fine, For now.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi, my name is Jon, and I'm an arachnoholic. October 2008, I tried my first tarantula. The effects were similar to Morphine, and I've been unable to control my 'intake' ever since. On a positive note, I have not resorted to crime to support my habit and I have managed to retain employment. (Although occasionally enjoying my habit on the job.) I've heard some haven't been as lucky.
Best of luck with managing your addiction; perhaps someday they will come up with a cure!
{D{D{D That is to cool.I recently several months ago had to quite drinking to better support my new found, more enjoyable addiction !