Ohhh Mina!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Your man did the deed and did it well! 5 bad eggs and the rest have legs growing in them. :) Here is a picture and a video of me taking the sac.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kGF6QaE7xOo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kGF6QaE7xOo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Bah, I'm jealous :( But happy to see you have another succesful sac :)

How long did you let mom hang on to them?

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They look great, Ryan!!!!!!! I'm glad he did his duty!!!

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so I count about 167, not including the bad ones{D
That's awsome Ryan!

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yay!!!!!! Its time to do the happy dance!!!!!

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yay!!!!!! Its time to do the happy dance!!!!!
The naked happy dance even. but that's another forum.

Sorry Ryan I was trying to be cute and you got there before I did. (I cheated)

Veneficus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Can you take the egg sac from all species at 14 days or is it just with Pokies? I know once you take the sac so early, you need to manually incubate them.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have taken egg sacs of many species early as day 5-7 and done just fine. I try to wait until day 10+ at least though and for the most part always take the sac before day 16.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That would be funny if they were all males somehow. {D
No it wouldn't!!!!!!! :eek: Oh, come on Ryan, you can pick out a female for me, can't you? You managed to send me a female smithi, so you can do this, I know it!!!!! :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You will have to do the picking! When these guys are ready to walk into straws and be shipped that is where my care stops! ;P

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm not to worried about it dear. If I can't find a female out of half of 167, I'll eat my hat. Of course I could just keep all of them until I get them sexed and make sure that way. (My husband would probably shoot me)