Oh wow wow wow wow more molts

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Besides my irminia just molted that I stated in the other post "good news and bad news," I just noticed that my parahybana and my geniculata just molted as well. Wow, 3 molts in one night. The parahybana is still whitish. I wish I have my camera with me.

Edited: Oh my goodness. I just noticed that my usambara just molted as well. Could have been anytime the last 4 days. Hadn't noticed it before because it is so webby in his container. Wait, let me check again to see if anyone else just molted too. Nope. 4 molts. I also noticed that my freshly molted geniculata is so beautiful now. Her white bands are brighter than before. Man, I need to go to my genetics lab now. I'll be going with joy.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congradulations!!!

Wow what an exciting time for you.

I'm Very happy you've had so many wonderful successful molts in such a short period of time.

Congrates again!

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
heh just the other night 3 of my 4 usumbaras molted. its only been 25 days since the last molt, and they did it on the same day then too. this brings me to a grand total of 18 molts in the last 65 days, and i have a 7" T.blondi with a very black abdomen...;P