Oh The Psychology of Ts....

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
I was checking on my favourite little hell raisers today and discovered I have a garbage disposal that will eat whatever I put in its enclosure and my other is an anti social construction worker/interior decorator who has built a subturate door over her burrow with a small hole and a covered her subturate with webbing.
Oh the personality and psychology of Ts!

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
Yes, it's amazing how these little bugs can behave so differently.
Just a guess but that garbage disposal worker of yours - it's not an A. geniculata by chance?
Because I've got one here that's definitely in the biz! :D

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Yes, it's amazing how these little bugs can behave so differently.
Just a guess but that garbage disposal worker of yours - it's not an A. geniculata by chance?
Because I've got one here that's definitely in the biz! :D
No both are l.parahybanas

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Wouldn't a narcissistic T be insanely funny though?
' oops, I spilled my water' -spider looks up at you- 'that's YOUR fault'-kicks a load of hairs your way-
Or the spider just looks at itself in the reflection on the glass all day 'i am the best, the most beautiful and smart creature on the world'.

Or a neurotic spider...oh wait, I already have one of those. Introducing my T.violaceus: 'omgomg sheMOVEDmytank!ohnoohnoshe'sopeningthedoor!'ohnoshethrewinalocust!OMGIamhungry!' *crunch* ...silence.
:rofl:

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Wouldn't a narcissistic T be insanely funny though?
' oops, I spilled my water' -spider looks up at you- 'that's YOUR fault'-kicks a load of hairs your way-
Or the spider just looks at itself in the reflection on the glass all day 'i am the best, the most beautiful and smart creature on the world'.

Or a neurotic spider...oh wait, I already have one of those. Introducing my T.violaceus: 'omgomg sheMOVEDmytank!ohnoohnoshe'sopeningthedoor!'ohnoshethrewinalocust!OMGIamhungry!' *crunch* ...silence.
:rofl:
Every time someone post a pic of their T cleaning themselves I always comment that looking beautiful is important and it's a girl thing lol.

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
:eek: a GIRL thing you say?? This young man would like to have a word with you ...
Lol nice! At least you guys clean themselves I can't even get my 12 year old to brush his teeth and shower on a regular basis. Hell he doesn't even remember to put deodorant on all the time. Would knock your socks off!