Oh, the itch for new critters.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's real. It's here. And I don't know what I want to get!

I am eyeing a couple P. metallica. (Hopefully 2 or 3!)

Or, I might just double up on a couple of my current species. Namely the diversipes and pulcher.

I really don't have a clue though. There are so many that have become of interest to me with all the reading and pictures.

I am also looking at some dwarfs. Not sure which is what I want. I've thought about communal. So, balfouri is of interest there.
H. incei are communal too, right? (Is it N. incei now?)

What's on yalls to-get list?

14pokies

Arachnoprince
M.balfouri are really fun.. I was expecting a pet hole but mine comes out often to explore..

Obviously you can't go wrong with P.met.. Just plain gourgous Ts..

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
P.mets are awesome, I say go for it! I've been eyeing H. gabonensis for a communal setup. They are really beautiful and apparently build some serious web castles to boot!

louise f

Arachnoangel
You dont go wrong with the Psalmopoeus pulcher they are stunning, all psalmos are :D

The H.incei is Neoholothele incei now yes :) They are some nice T`s to own too, and the balfies ooh them balfies they are a must have too. Soo beautiful with that blue/whitish greyish color :kiss::) I got 5 of them but i dont keep them as a communal. But they are pretty much out, i love them <3:)

Oh and a must have on my wanted list is Psalmopoeus victorii.. Gotta have that when they are available at some point :)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
P victori might be available this winter so you may want to wait and save up ;)

louise f

Arachnoangel
Wow if that`s true then nobody is getting Christmas presents this year except for myself:p:D Hahahaha, just joking. I would never do that:angelic::angelic::angelic: buuut it`s pretty tempting:smug:

Naaaahhh, oohh yeeeessss. :playful: Should i shoudn`t i.:stop::stop::stop: That`s the big question.:D Hehehe. Gotta have one. :D Eventually. Well I`ll be looking for those:watchingyou::wideyed::wideyed::)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've a very, very short list, S. hoffmanni is the only species I desire.
I looked this one up. It is a pretty good looking T!

M.balfouri are really fun.. I was expecting a pet hole but mine comes out often to explore..

Obviously you can't go wrong with P.met.. Just plain gourgous Ts..
I have had the balfouri before. Mine was a pethole. Never seen the little booger. Ever. Not even to eat. But, they are being considered for communal purposes. The metallica, it has been one of my favorites for a long time. It is a beauty!

P.mets are awesome, I say go for it! I've been eyeing H. gabonensis for a communal setup. They are really beautiful and apparently build some serious web castles to boot!
I will have to look into them. I've never wanted dwarfs before. Just the communal aspect of some species has become an interest lately.

You dont go wrong with the Psalmopoeus pulcher they are stunning, all psalmos are :D

The H.incei is Neoholothele incei now yes :) They are some nice T`s to own too, and the balfies ooh them balfies they are a must have too. Soo beautiful with that blue/whitish greyish color :kiss::) I got 5 of them but i dont keep them as a communal. But they are pretty much out, i love them <3:)

Oh and a must have on my wanted list is Psalmopoeus victorii.. Gotta have that when they are available at some point :)
I love Psalmos. They are by far my favorite! Their beauty, and attitude. They are awesome. I will have to wait a bit on the ones that are not here just yet. Even if they are coming soon. Haha

I can't wait until they are readily available. I will eventually add them to my collection!

Go for big South Americans, 8"+ is always impressive.
Which ones are you talking about?

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Haven't bought anything in 4 months, I HAVE THE ITCH! I just ordered 2 A chalcodes females (maybe one for trade) and a trapdoor. No clue why I ordered the trapdoor, maybe it's been so seemingly long since anything new has come.
Other things I'm looking for is a decent sized female P muticus, a female G pulchra, and a female P cambridgei. There is an expo in 12 days, hopefully I find something(s) cool.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Which big South Americans are you talking about?

There's a number of species of Pamphobeteus, Acanthoscurria, Lasiodora, Xenesthis, & Megaphobema, plus similar tropical genera like Phormictopus and Sericopelma.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There's a number of species of Pamphobeteus, Acanthoscurria, Lasiodora, Xenesthis, & Megaphobema, plus similar tropical genera like Phormictopus and Sericopelma.
Holy crap. I started itching just reading that!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My want list is long, my space for housing; and funding for aquisistions is short. :( haha.
I'm in the same sinking boat. I'm sure I could find some place for them. But there are only so many place the wife will allow. Haha.

That's why I am just picking a few certain species. They're small now. Once the get bigger, they will need appropriate sizes enclosures. Once that happens, I'll buy a China hutch and put them on display. While my wife is out shopping. Bahahaha.