OH NO TWO 1.3 inchers GOING TOGETHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sycjoco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am putting 2 H. Longimanus 1, and 1.3 inchers together... DUN DUN DUNNNN .

Jaffster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't think you'll be getting many replies to be honest with you.

What on earth are you talking about?!?

musihuto

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
thanks to my various obsessions with communication and articulation, i think i have the background to translate:

two scorpions of the species h. longimanus, have been put together in a container so that they might fight to the death. combatant #1 measures one inch in length, combatant #2 measures in at one-point-three inches. i believe the question in question, is "which one will win?"

cheers! :D
- munis

sycjoco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The bigger one is forcing itself upon the other with more confidence every time the other decides to subside. The rest to be announced.

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
what are you even doing here man? If you ask for advice and then don't take it, what use is this board to you? honestly I think you <edit>, but maybe thats me, this is like your 3rd different name in a week trying to fool everyone..

Jaffster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The bigger one is forcing itself upon the other with more confidence every time the other decides to subside. The rest to be announced.
<EDIT>

You're on a forum of Scorpion enthusiasts, this is hardly the way to win the hearts and minds of people on here, is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What does imperator poop taste like? And the above posts, I mean these kinds of nonsense posts, I see them too much here the past six months:mad:
Maybe I am a cynic, but when I joined this board it seemed that there where more constructive posts. Too bad :rolleyes:

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A communal sp.? I can't make sense of whats happening here.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Idiots revealed....

What <edit>. This board is for people who want to learn and share PERTINENT information. Not bored children like Alakazam who really should be spending their money on bad cable and potato chips.... I don't think after THIS post of his - that anyone is in danger of actually taking any advice from this blatant idiot. I wonder what grade he dropped out in? :? Not even hunters take joy in the deaths of their prey... You gotta wonder about the content of character of someone who finds entertainment in such a display? (and what happens to the child who colors on the wall - or the puppy who peed on the floor, at HIS house...?) God help his neighbors....

Last edited:

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
@ Alakazam, if you really want to be an accepted member on this board you must realize that Arachnoboards is for Arachnid enthusiasts who keep these animals to study and enjoy. The members of this forum do NOT keep scorpions so they can have them fight kill each other.

This thread appears to be nothing other than an attempt to troll for attention. If everyone could just report trolls instead of giving them what they want they eventually go away.

In the case of this thread, it is now locked as it will only lead to no good and more people receiving infractions for foul language or personal attacks.

Thanks,
John
Arachnoboards
];')

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
what are you even doing here man? If you ask for advice and then don't take it, what use is this board to you? honestly I think you <edit>, but maybe thats me, this is like your 3rd different name in a week trying to fool everyone..

Please next time report it so we can know about it and take care of it faster.

He has been found out and dealt with ... permanently.

Thanks Kug. ;)

Debby

Status
Not open for further replies.