Oh No…vember

Dorifto

He who moists xD
mmmmmm Mundaka

I'm a surfer, thinking Ocean and river Mouths. I know there is at Bilbao, Gorliz, Armintza and others but
A) your moniker is English
B) Your English is great
Nope hahajajaja

Closer to Belharra XXL Hendaye-Urrugne hahahhaaha xD. I live in the border with France, in Irun to be exact, but I was born in Donostia.

Those are not the biggest ones, that's with good sea hahahahaha.

Last edited:

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Nope hahajajaja

Closer to Belharra XXL Hendaye hahahhaaha xD. I live in the border with France, in Irun to be exact, but I was born in Donostia.

Those are not the biggest ones, that's with good sea hahahahaha.
familiar with Belharra, and in my younger days would have been all over it. Paddling though, not huge on Tow In. Your english is very good, so good I wondered if you were an Ex Pat.
A surfer friend of mine married a Basque girl and lives part time in/near you. he surfs both sides of the border, or no border at all if you are Basque.
Also, I miss the Euskatel Euskadi cycling team and am glad they are back

Dorifto

He who moists xD
familiar with Belharra, and in my younger days would have been all over it. Paddling though, not huge on Tow In. Your english is very good, so good I wondered if you were an Ex Pat.
A surfer friend of mine married a Basque girl and lives part time in/near you. he surfs both sides of the border, or no border at all if you are Basque.
Also, I miss the Euskatel Euskadi cycling team and am glad they are back
Thanks!!! I managed to learn and improve somewhat thanks to AB and zilvia.net, hence my nickname 🤣🤣🤣

Married a Basque girl? Nah... Those are legends, stories that elders told to the childs... Hahahahahaha (it's a common joke about our personality, we are a bit reserved, until drunks 😂😂😂)

We love cycling xD with a lot of passion and respect. I like mtb a bit more, because I had some mishaps with some trucks while riding on twisty roads...

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
he actually did. He was somewhat of a surf celebrity in the region back in the late 80s early 90s. I also did the logo for the Pukas surf shop back then as well. Yes the Basques love their bike racing and racers, always awesome to see the flags

Dorifto

He who moists xD
The good Pukas!! Really that you did the logo? The star? Good job mate, good job It's not a shop anymore... Now is a surf company 😂😂😂

Always wanted to go surfing but never encouraged myself to do it... I almost made my own cardboard surfboard hahahahaha. I love to much DYI projects 😅

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
The good Pukas!! Really that you did the logo? The star? Good job mate, good job It's not a shop anymore... Now is a surf company 😂😂😂

Always wanted to go surfing but never encouraged myself to do it... I almost made my own cardboard surfboard hahahahaha. I love to much DYI projects 😅
who knows, they may have changed it multiple times since I did it (1986 or 87). Used to be a P in a rounded triangle (when I did it) so it fit nicely on the nose of a surf board.