Oh my!

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My name is Theraphosa apophysis I am a bad ass girl one of the top of my kind don't push my bottons or I will rear kick your face. I have bad mood swings and I'm uncontrollable. Know that I will show no mercy on the wicked and the weak including the Pelinobius muticus wanna be "Queen" of Africa. Just my name Theraphosa apophysis should scare the living hell out of you.

Last edited:

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
My name is Theraphosa apophysis I am a bad ass girl one of the top of my kind don't push my bottons or I will rear kick your face. I have bad mood swings and I'm uncontrollable. Just my name Theraphosa apophysis should scare the living hell out of you.

My heart! She looks so sweet! I love those light pink toes, these are definitely the most snazzy looking of the Theraphosa genus.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Mother Nature: "Alright, I gave you these great face daggers that inject toxic-"
T. apophysis: "Nope. Gonna kick."
Mother nature: "But... your veno-"
T. apophysis: "Roadhouse."

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Mother Nature: "Alright, I gave you these great face daggers that inject toxic-"
T. apophysis: "Nope. Gonna kick."
Mother nature: "But... your veno-"
T. apophysis: "Roadhouse."
My...stomach...aches...from ..laughing so hard...'wipes tears from eyes'. Thank you for this :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
My name is Theraphosa apophysis I am a bad ass girl one of the top of my kind don't push my bottons or I will rear kick your face. I have bad mood swings and I'm uncontrollable. Know that I will show no mercy on the wicked and the weak including the Pelinobius muticus wanna be "Queen" of Africa. Just my name Theraphosa apophysis should scare the living hell out of you.

Ah ah, you wish :kiss:

Those funny sort of anorexic kind of legs can't nothing against a Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus legs in Her teen days (the period ones I mean, aka a juvenile 0.1) but keep dreaming.

Nothing match the Goddess save for another Goddess u_u

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ah ah, you wish :kiss:

Those funny sort of anorexic kind of legs can't nothing against a Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus legs in Her teen days (the period ones I mean, aka a juvenile 0.1) but keep dreaming.

Nothing match the Goddess save for another Goddess u_u
You want to believe that she's the Goddess, the reality is Theraphosa apophysis never has to prove anyone who is superior and the ruler of this world.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pfff back at you. They may get eaten a regular basis but remember which Queen is the survivor and ruler of this earth. Never bows down to no other wanna be Queen. Your P. muticus is respected by the weak and fools that have yet to recognized the true ruler and superior.

Last edited:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Pfff back at you. They may get eaten a regular basis but remember which Queen is the survivor and ruler of this earth. Never bows down to no other wanna be Queen. Your P. muticus is respected by the weak and fools that have yet to recognized the true ruler and superior.
With a single "battle cry" hiss, the Goddess is able to scare even the otherworld.

The Goddess 0.1 P.muticus (to T.apophysis) " Let me see your war face "

T.apophysis : " ... "

The Goddess 0.1 P.muticus " You got a war face? HISSSSS! That's a war face! Now let me see your war face "

T.apophysis : " :embarrassed: > :embarrassed: > :( "

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I am afraid there is only one way to settle this....

A beautypageant.:smug:

Ladies, please change to your swimsuits and walk down the runway. After that we'll need to see you in your most beautiful dresses.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I am afraid there is only one way to settle this....

A beautypageant.:smug:

Ladies, please change to your swimsuits and walk down the runway. After that we'll need to see you in your most beautiful dresses.
Consider that when the Goddess 0.1 P.muticus after the "teen days" turn into a full Goddess, there's class A (including Italians) shoes stylists that debates how to create the most exquisite, classy foot item ever for such sexy rear legs, including a full "Tacco 12" <-- Jimmy Choo is mad about u_u

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Anyway you "payed" your respectful tribute to the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus, man. I know that behind that steel armor lives a kind heart full of compassion & genuine love for the Goddess. The Goddess is a gentle and benign Mother and always forgive Her loyal Sons :)

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/pelinobius-muticus.281076/

"These spiders are the ultimate collectors choice in my opinion." quote :-s

Long live the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus!

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pelinobious muticus Goddess? A true Goddess and warrior absolutely never hides in a deep burrow and let her army do her dirty work. My Goddess will always back up her army no matter what the cost is.

There is nothing to respect a cowardly Goddess that hides for months.

I rest my case.