Oh my!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Pelinobious muticus Goddess? A true Goddess and warrior absolutely never hides in a deep burrow and let her army do her dirty work. My Goddess will always back up her army no matter what the cost is.

There is nothing to respect a cowardly Goddess that hides for months.

I rest my case.
:banghead:

The Goddess loves to take a gentle walk in the open as well, even if that's rare like a Pope's death, but the only sight of Her in Her glory is like a blessing. Just like when you spot, in India, a Naga Man tribeman u_u

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/s.287955/

She lives in that burrow because down there she can mastermind with calm everything. Being the Goddess of all Theraphosidae isn't easy :)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I'm not sure what's happening in here, but I think a war is brewing.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
While the Queen may be hiding a lot, She doesn't need a lot of care. Dry substrate and waterdish, and food.
While the Theraphosa princess needs pampering, humidity and little helper-servants like isopods to clean up her mess. :D

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
@Chris LXXIX I got bad news for ya, at my reptile show there was a couple of "Queens" labeled as T. stirmi... one had to be over 5 or 6 years old, as she was massive. I passed up both her and a T. apophysis sling for a BP.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bad news for the "Queen of Africa" she has been captured. Her army was defeated and found the queen under her bunker speechless and scared. My queen of the world Theraphosa apophysis and her army have won the war against her enemy, a slave she will be no more pampering for the Pelinobius muticus she will be in shains for the rest of her life. For now my queen Theraphosa apophysis has allowed me to post photos of the Pelinobius muticus before she is incarcerated.

Last edited:

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Bad news for the "Queen of Africa" she has been captured. Her army was defeated and found the queen under her bunker speechless and scared. My queen of the world Theraphosa apophysis and her army have won the war against her enemy, a slave she will be no more pampering for the Pelinobius muticus she will be in shains for the rest of her life. For now my queen Theraphosa apophysis has allowed me to post photos of the Pelinobius muticus before she is encarcerated.

There is no way the Godess would be captured so easily! Must have been a spy on the inside... was is P. murinus?! :punch: Never had a good feeling about that one, always plotting something. I never thought the Godess' kingdom would be in such a terrible state :astonished:... @Chris LXXIX must know of this tragedy!!! Such a beautiful T is such a fallen state ;)

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There is no way the Godess would be captured so easily! Must have been a spy on the inside... was is P. murinus?! :punch: Never had a good feeling about that one, always plotting something. I never thought the Godess' kingdom would be in such a terrible state :astonished:... @Chris LXXIX must know of this tragedy!!! Such a beautiful T is such a fallen state ;)
There can only be one true Godess and that is my queen Theraphosa apophysis. The empire of the P. muticus has fallen there is only dust that is left of her beloved kingdom.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
There can only be one true Godess and that is my queen Theraphosa apophysis. The empire of the P. muticus has fallen there is only dust that is left of her beloved kingdom.
Never! She will live on for centuries, along with her disciples. They will rise again! Besides, in a fight to the death, I'd put my money on the Godess tbh :D

Jake94

Arachnopeon
First the Goddess (Long may she reign), now this Usurper Goddess? I suggest an implementation of Polytheism in order to establish both seemingly legitimate "candidates" as deities of the church of her many majesties. A war between these two Goddesses and their humble disciples would have terrible consequences for the Tarantula hobby, as well as life as we know it.

After all, who are we janitors to determine the qualifications our deities? Shall a shoemaker be questioned by a pair of sandals of his ability as a craftsman?

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Look upon your Godess she was found guilty for her crimes sentenced and incarcerated, she will no longer see the outside world. Her cell has some bad odors. Oh my!

Last edited:

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Wow, that's blasphemous. If cartoons of the "prophet" merit death by Kalashnikov, what does this deserve?

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Wow, that's blasphemous. If cartoons of the "prophet" merit death by Kalashnikov, what does this deserve?
It deserves a bite by the Godess herself! I'll be looking in the bite report forum to wait for the bad karma to come back around at them :vamp: