Oh, Go Bite a Cat!

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Hmm i don't know but i know Aussie T's venom can kill a cat or dog within 30 minutes.

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
O.K. so who would win in a fight between a peanut butter sandwich and a taco.My money's on the taco.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Phlogius crassipes is one of the more well known one's. I don't know of any other aussie T's besides that one.

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
ive heard that alot of ts can really do some serious damage to felines and dogs ,these ts , are some of the worst , not in any order

Heteroscodra
stromatopelma:)
pternochilus
poecilotheria
Haplopelma
these are for sure bad boys when your talking potent vemon

read this
http://arachnophiliac.info/burrow/tarantula_dangers.htm
He, my bet's on the taco Pb & J is such a softie.
WAit a second, change my mind.Let's see a taco beat a toasted Pb & J{D

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Whether or not Poec venom is especially potent to felines (like w/ aussie T's and dogs) may be beside the point. Looking at the effect they can have on a 200lb+ human I wouldn't be surprised if it was fatal just based on body weight of the cat.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Thank you all for the supportive answers. Tarantula venom has definitely been a concern of mine. By the way, definitely Tacos.

azgbb

Arachnopeon
Ya know, you all suck. . . . . It was a grilled cheese sandwich not a frickin pbj! Sheeeesh guys get your stuff together:D

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Peanut butter sandwhich, but only if it were a fair fight. If it were prison rules, I'd have to go with the taco.
I've been drinking green tea all G*D-D*MN DAY!

Last edited:

Toirtis

Arachnobaron
Whether or not Poec venom is especially potent to felines (like w/ aussie T's and dogs) may be beside the point. Looking at the effect they can have on a 200lb+ human I wouldn't be surprised if it was fatal just based on body weight of the cat.
Got to agree with this.