oh, [expletive deleted]....

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i've been keeping a common brown snake (Storeria spp.) in my room for about a month. so today, i finally decide that i should release it back where i found it. but wouldn't you know it? the darn thing escaped on me. oops. lucky for me, in case my sister finds it before i do, i can play dumb since it's a native species. i hope i do manage to catch the little bastard before it leaves my room, though, since i'd hate for it to end up in the hands (mouths) of my dogs.

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i've been keeping a common brown snake (Storeria spp.) in my room for about a month. so today, i finally decide that i should release it back where i found it. but wouldn't you know it? the darn thing escaped on me. oops. lucky for me, in case my sister finds it before i do, i can play dumb since it's a native species. i hope i do manage to catch the little bastard before it leaves my room, though, since i'd hate for it to end up in the hands (mouths) of my dogs.
Maybe you will get lucky and it will as escape from the house and you won't have to worry any more