Oh crap. Now even i find it "Cute"

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I swore i wouldnt succumb to the whole "Ts can be cute" thing, I mean, C'mon Its a spider..

Yes, theyre very, very interesting to watch, and yes they score highly on the un-conventional pets scale.

But up untill yesterday, they weren't "cute"

But my little 3/4" C. Cyan changed that.

I opened his little deli cup to check on him (moisture, crix. reminants, etc. Just a little housecleaning) and I must have startled him, or pissed him off in some way, because he reared up and started *trying* to flick hairs at me.

LOL.. He had his tiny little leg moving a million miles a minute.. He was trying so hard to be a big boy. LOL

I had to re-cap the deli container and put him back, i was laughing too hard. this is neat stuff.

Thanks you guys for helping me along this path to discovery. Wether or not I still have Ts 5, or 10 years from now, Thats an image ill carry with me for the rest of my life.

Hehe.. It was so **cute**

-Jason

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
LOL!

The same happend with me and my Juv A.Seemani. It tried to flick hairs at me. And it kinda worked, I only sneezed though:)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Mine does the same thing to me and it's HILARIOUS!! I never thought their little legs could move so fast!

Well, I would definitely diagnose a confirmed case of "Arach-Need" here, you've got it and there's no cure. Buying more Ts is the only prescription and provides temporary relief at best!!!!=D

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah, but the C. cyan is T #4, I dont know how much longer i can keep the wife at bay :D

-jason

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Just give her time. As with Ts, she will be slow... but eventually she will start to look at them, then want to hold them, then want to go to the pet store with you, then she'll be picking out her OWN! If not, have her e-mail me... I'm sure I could convince her how cuddly-wuddly and cute they are!!!!!

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im actually putting my money on our A. avic (Mr. Rodgers) winning her over..

Hes great, slower moving than I expected, and likes to explore outside his cage.

Plus, hes great looking for a juvi. A. avic

-Jason

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I tis so cute how they do that.. I had a curly hair sling about 3/4 that had no hair on its abdomen do that every time I opened the container. They are dolls.