Officially a Year and a Half Without Eating

thebronzedragon

Arachnosquire
Been a while since I was here but just thought it was kind of interesting that it has officially been a year and a half since my A. chalcodes ate. Still a very plump lad. Also first time in many months that it has left it's burrow. 20210110_170028.jpg

Table

Arachnosquire
Mine also refuses to eat, I boght her on Craigslist almost a year ago. I have yet to see her eat or poop o_O Def My biggest pet rock, I love her thow.
20201005_173845.jpg

MontePython

Arachnosquire
As someone who has just got their first sub-adult A. chalcodes (who is supposedly a good eater), I'll be keeping this in mind for when she inevitably plays me like this :rofl:

Table

Arachnosquire
As someone who has just got their first sub-adult A. chalcodes (who is supposedly a good eater), I'll be keeping this in mind for when she inevitably plays me like this :rofl:
She is my biggest T by far, and eats the least (none). Its a little frustrating, but I'm sure she will come around eventually.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
think of their existence in the wild. Long periods where it is just too hot and they hunker in their burrows. Prey is seasonal. They are well adapted to feast and famine behaviors, so just play along