Odd looking normal ball python

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is a few more pics of my odd looking normal. He seems to be getting more yellow with each shed.

After a shed:

azgbb

Arachnopeon
yeah that is a huge difference. I like the yellow. Love me a bumblebee.

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I guess I should have stated it differently. Of course he's more yellow than he was previous to the shed. I'm referring to the yellow bleeding through the brown. Each time it sheds, it becomes more yellow.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
I guess I should have stated it differently. Of course he's more yellow than he was previous to the shed. I'm referring to the yellow bleeding through the brown. Each time it sheds, it becomes more yellow.
yeah i know what you mean my female looks almost exactly the same way i kept trying to figure out if she was just a weirdo or a morph i eventually settled on weirdo:}

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah i know what you mean my female looks almost exactly the same way i kept trying to figure out if she was just a weirdo or a morph i eventually settled on weirdo:}
Do you have pics of your female? If she's ready to breed and looks like this guy we should discuss the possibility of a loan. That could potentially save a year in trying to see if there is something more to this phenotype and benefit both of us.

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I can definitely see the yellow coming through in the head from the first to last picture.Best of luck if you get to loan him out for a breeding project.