Odd Avicularia behavior

Siderum

Arachnopeon
What I have recently seen I haven't witnessed in the 18 years I've been in the hobby (maybe it's not unheard of but I haven't kept the insane numbers that some of you have ). One of my captive bred Avicularia "metallica" large juvies recently molted. I have caught sight of her twice on her back weeks after the molt, apparently preening. When I open her enclosure to inspect more closely, she flips back over and acts as if nothing is out of sorts. She seems healthy otherwise. I don't have photo documentation because her enclosure is merely translucent and doesn't photograph well. I'm not worried, just curious. Has anyone else seen their spiders lounge on their backs?

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Never heard of it until a seperate thread on here this week about a gbb hanging out on its back. I guess its a thing, I just hadn’t heard of it until now!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've raised a lot of Avics, never seen it, doesn't mean it didn't happen as I don't record my Ts 24/7.

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Seen them molt right side up so at this point it’s hard to say anything they do is odd. As long as she’s healthy have at all the weird yoga she wants !

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Id imagine its ok as long as its righting itself, though i just had a relatively similar experience with an adult that ended HORRIBLY.

are your slings still behaving normal in all other aspects