OBT not molting anymore, shrunken abdomen, she looks like she is dying

Neoza

Arachnobaron
Hello everyone

My OBT hasn't molted for a very long time, and she is also black on her knees, so she looks like she has to molt but she doesn't. Normally she molts simultaneously with her sister and her sister already molted 4 months ago. Her abdomen is also very small. When I feed her she catches it, struggles with it very hard to kill it and in the end doesn't eat it or just a small part. Another thing I've noticed, normally OBT's dig and web a lot. Her sister did that but she never webbed a lot or digged a lot. 128606408_2819798045006154_4077531734015216204_n.jpg 128642314_722600512009947_5706037982840320292_n.jpg

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Sounds like a mature male at the end of his life.

Neoza

Arachnobaron
No she is really a girl, that is certain. She als doesnt have the boxing gloves

And that doesn't give an explanation for the black knees

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
No she is really a girl, that is certain. She als doesnt have the boxing gloves

And that doesn't give an explanation for the black knees
Did you ever see her drink or actually finish eating the feeder since her last molt?

Neoza

Arachnobaron
Did you ever see her drink or actually finish eating the feeder since her last molt?
Drinking not, finishing her cricket yes. She was healthy, then I saw she was turning black (and her sister as well) so I knew she was going to molt. Her sister did, but she didn't and she became more black. I thought she would eventually molt, but she didnt. And now the last two weeks she got skinier and did not ate her cricket. And I can see she is weak cause she struggles a lot with killing the cricket.

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
Drinking not, finishing her cricket yes. She was healthy, then I saw she was turning black (and her sister as well) so I knew she was going to molt. Her sister did, but she didn't and she became more black. I thought she would eventually molt, but she didnt. And now the last two weeks she got skinier and did not ate her cricket. And I can see she is weak cause she struggles a lot with killing the cricket.
Sounds very strange to me. I can't see any way how a tarantula could get skinnier if its not from bleeding out or dehydration.

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
I would suggest a sucking stomach issue from the last molt, but you say she was able to finish her food after molting. Strange indeed, I hope she gets better

Neoza

Arachnobaron
I took her and put some water drops in her mouth but it doesnt suck or go in. Maybe i should damp het cage and then humidity will rise and she breaths the water in? She really gets worse everyday, Im afraid she is dying, I really cant tell why