Obt Not eating

UnknownSi1ence

Arachnopeon
So i got myseelf a OBT back in october and hes been eating fine, but more recently hes not been eating for about 2 weeks, hes not dehydrated as hes got a clean water dish, he burrows does his webbing going about his day to day life just isnt eating, was just wondering what people think it might be or if its just premolt 20220123_145542.jpg

MerryAdvocado

Arachnopeon
I had an OBT years ago, it only refused food when it was in premolt.

I find Tarantulas can refuse food when disturbed too.

If you haven't changed anything and it's only been two weeks without eating you shouldn't worry.

UnknownSi1ence

Arachnopeon
I had an OBT years ago, it only refused food when it was in premolt.

I find Tarantulas can refuse food when disturbed too.

If you haven't changed anything and it's only been two weeks without eating you shouldn't worry.
It might be down to getting disturbed/premolt thats perfect thank you for your input 😊

Baby T

Arachnoknight
So i got myseelf a OBT back in october and hes been eating fine, but more recently hes not been eating for about 2 weeks, hes not dehydrated as hes got a clean water dish, he burrows does his webbing going about his day to day life just isnt eating, was just wondering what people think it might be or if its just premolt View attachment 408720
You sure that's an OBT?

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
I’ve seen far to many of these “my T isn’t eating” posts. You can just scroll down and probably find someone who also asked this question

DaveM

ArachnoOneCanReach
Old Timer
That is how OBT slings look. Expect big coloration changes as it grows.
Two weeks is not long in the life of a tarantula. Could be premolt. Wait and see. Wait much longer before worrying 👍

UnknownSi1ence

Arachnopeon
That is how OBT slings look. Expect big coloration changes as it grows.
Two weeks is not long in the life of a tarantula. Could be premolt. Wait and see. Wait much longer before worrying 👍
Thats perfect thank you, wasent to worried yet as i know they can go ages without food but just something id noticed and thought id ask the more experienced people 😊