OBT (I decieded to order it after all)

RatKing216

Arachnopeon
I am so happy!!! I will be getting my P. murinus today!!! I can't wait until she gets here! A 1/2" spiderling I ordered from Kelly Swift!!! I hope I get a nice one. LOL.

Dreadz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice, Its always exciting to know that you have a new T in the mail on the way to your house lol. Watch out OBT slings are extremely fast! Well obts are fast and defensive in general. Hope you enjoy the new obt sling your getting, I know i enjoy myn.

shogun8

Arachnopeon
Cool! I just picked up an OBT sling at an expo. Really fast to react to movement and shoot up or down her vial as I open it.{D But their super nice webbers and home decorators.
Enjoy

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Fast is an understatement! Haha! The fastest slings I've ever dealt with are by far obts. Good selection though. They are undoubtedly one of my absolute favorites! Congrats.

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They are awesome T`s.I have nine of them now and great webbers.Enjoy.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Nice! I just recently got rid of mine but they are lots of fun and they grow very fast. Mine once molted 3 times in one month, no kidding. It's cool to watch them gain their Orange coloring. I'll be picking up one soon, I actually miss it. good luck!.