Obt escape!

emagdnim

Arachnopeon
I recently purchased an OBT and it escaped from her enclosure! does anyone have any ideas on the types of places they would hide? also im wondering if i could put something out that would attract it? i have a two bedroom apartment on the third floor so im kinda thinking its still indoors. any suggestions would be appreciated

B8709

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't worry. You will find it when you least expect it, climbing up your pant leg to get cozy in your underwear.

Stopdroproll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They web a lot. So if it decides to settle somewhere, then you have to look for dark places and webbing. I've heard of people leaving shallow dishes of water around places they suspect in case he decides to come out at night to drink.

Blayde

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Now this sounds like the kind of T I want running loose in my house:D

possumburg

Arachnosquire
This is why my wife said NO when I asked if I could have one lol. Good luck hope all turns out well!

Blayde

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mine pulled a fast one on my once, when he was only about 1", but I caught him right away.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Orange ya gonna look under the Furniture ?

Now this sounds like the kind of T I want running loose in my house:D
:razz: {D

This is why my wife said NO when I asked if I could have one lol. Good luck hope all turns out well!
Mine Too! :rolleyes: I wore her down though....like a feisty, pesky MM, except, I am Not mature - LOL :D

OP: Hope you find her, and Not the Other way around {D

GL - Jason

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Ive had two of these guys escape before. Never had any other species escape.. just obts!
I found one under the flap of a box. The other on top of the fridge.
I dont get these anymore.. too much emotional trauma when they get loose. I still have fears of putting my pants on without looking, or putting on a shoe with out peeking inside.. hehe

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Wait.. you mean people put on shoes without dumping them over first, and pants without shaking them out!? What's wrong with you people?! LOL

I have only had one OBT escape, and that was during a rehousing... she stayed in sight the whole time, cast a leg at some point... but got into her new enclosure alive, and no one was hurt. Turn off all the lights in the room and seal it off! Then come back in a little while and see if it is out and about...

mischiefhaze

Arachnopeon
Don't worry. You will find it when you least expect it, climbing up your pant leg to get cozy in your underwear.
Nice.

I have recently considered getting one of these. At first I didn't like them for their speed, but the little horned guy on my shoulder elbowed me and said 'I dare ya'. Well see.

Good luck finding it before it finds you.lol

Take care