OBT Eggs with legs.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well I pulled this OBT sac about a week or so ago and they were still eggs. I didnt mind because I wanted some experience with incubating just plain old eggs (Not eggs with legs). So I pulled it at day 21 (8-26-10) and I just got home from work at 11:00 on 9-3-10 to see that most have hatched into eggs with legs , with others following them!

This is not a breeding report by the way (thats much longer). Im just sharing the excitement. I hope my other girl takes care of her sac well so I can have double the pleasure.

Pictures:

Eggs.

Eggs with legs.

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
very nice, they are lookin good:D almost like a real spider:)

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awwwiie! They look very white though.. Is this the species, the enviroment or just the flash? Not trying to be icky by the way. Congrats on the younglings!

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Gotta love face huggers of any species!!!

Congrats-

PIG-

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks everyone! And yes I noticed that they looked white unlike a lot of pictures of eggs that I have seen. So I didnt think that they were good (based on nothing, just color), but I luckily I was wrong. Like I said, this is my first experience with just eggs, so it was pretty cool to watch them hatching into eggs with legs.

She laid less eggs than she had with her last sac. I was expecting her to lay more han last time, but beggars cant be choosers. Im happy with what I've got. :D