NY Metro Reptile Show - April 22nd

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
HA, so do YOU Philth and Hedorah!!!!!!
*quickly changes her avatar to a pic of some hot fresh twenty-something year old*
NO WAIT, that would make me Karen!!!!!;P

Sorry you're not going Tom. Manny, if you are driving, that'd be a nice change, but I have Jordan with me too. We will talk before then, I don't mind driving...IF you buy me lunch.;) :D ;)
Haha, I love you Terri! Btw, I just noticed that your sig is still from me. I don't even remember having that conversation, but I'm hoping it was about spiders. Or snakes. Haha, I hope it was about snakes because then it would be doubly funny.

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
im going on a trip to new york and i will be there that day... i hope to make it!!

Nightmares

Arachnopeon
I'll see all ya- there hanging around tommy's table woohoo! Rock N' Roll Time! White plains is better then X-mas! brings a tear to my eye

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its Today

remember today is the day.
just a reminder

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ugh... its 7:46 AM, I love how I always manage to wake up way too early on the days of these shows, oh and I am going to todays show,

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Very nice as usual at the show. I picked up a bunch of 40+ T's and brought home two nice hi pink colombian boa constrictors.

Nice to see you guys..Anastaisia, Terri , Chris , JT & Manny. I would have stayed longer and had lunch but I have had a sore throat and congestion the past few days.

Last edited:

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Today was especially nice, maybe because I missed the last one. Great meeting Anastasia, and its always a pleasure seeing "the crew". Where the heck was Karen and why didn't she come to lunch with us?????

Manny, thanks for everything!

Attachments

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Guys,

Sorry I missed you all! I was trying to carry stuff and manage my friends who were there and couldn't for the life of me pick a spider to buy and then I wanted a snake so I got all distracted and then it was late and I had to go home. :( *sigh* We'll have to get together again soon. Maybe like another cook-out or something now that it's warmer? I miss you guys!

What did everyone get? Besides a bunch of tanks for my snakes and like 100 frozen mice of various sizes, I picked up three slings: P. antillensis, P. penderseni, and P. regalis. And I'm kicking myself now for not getting one of the M. robustum Tommy had because he offered it to me for a really good price. Oh well, next time. :eek:

Last edited:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
was great seeing everyone!picked up some nice stuff as usual hehe.got 3 more lampropelma violaceopes,adult female poecilotheria formoso,haplopelma lividum sling and a haplopelma albostriatum sling that jts been hanging on to for me.will see all u guys next time round im sure :D
thanks again manny for this awesome spider to!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice as usual at the show. I picked up a bunch of 40+ T's and brought home two nice hi pink colombian boa constrictors.

Nice to see you guys..Terri , Chris , JT & Manny. I would have stayed longer and had lunch but I have had a sore throat and congestion the past few days.
and who I Am a popsicle :rolleyes:
well, it wuz nice to see ya too :D

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Today was especially nice, maybe because I missed the last one. Great meeting Anastasia, and its always a pleasure seeing "the crew". Where the heck was Karen and why didn't she come to lunch with us?????

Manny, thanks for everything!
Yeaaaahhh, sista