NY Metro Reptile Show - April 22nd

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
http://www.reptileexpo.com/ny_main.htm

Since we are less than two weeks away, I figured it was time for me to start the White Plains show thread. :) I missed the last one because I had to be in the city that day, so I will definitely be at this one with Tim and four of my friends (two of them are picking up a snake and the other two want to buy their first T's!). I probably won't be buying anything though since I already don't have room in my new place (my clothes are in a suitcase still because the closet is filled with T's and I can't sit at my desk because all the snakes are underneath :eek: ).

So who all is coming?

NYBrett

Arachnopeon
I ll be there!

Anyone interester in a female t.blondi she is about 4-5 inches, eats very well and I would be willing to bring her with me to the show for delivery. I would like 80$ but I would trade for a female M.Robustum or female suntiger or Ill entertain equil value trades- after all I can cet what I really want at the show- let me know-Brett

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I am going this time.. too bad its not on a Sunday

have lots of stuff to bring for a couple people as well so I am definitely going to be driving there one way or another.. car pool Terri???? :D

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am going this time.. too bad its not on a Sunday

have lots of stuff to bring for a couple people as well so I am definitely going to be driving there one way or another.. car pool Terri???? :D
Wait! I though it is on Sunday?
anyway I will see ya der {D
bring my T's ;)

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i'll be visiting from the hood

i will see you all there. even though i won't see anyone cause i don't know what anyone looks like.
later
tom

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
i will see you all there. even though i won't see anyone cause i don't know what anyone looks like.
later
tom

Why?, Karen , Brett, and Manny , all have there pics in there avatar.;P

Im gonna sit this one out, but hope to see everybody in the summer at the Arachnocon

Later, Tom

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
later
tom
We'll be the group of people swarming teh 8 Legs Plus table talking about nothing but spiders. We should stick out because we'll be obstructing traffic. Everyone interested in going to lunch?

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We'll be the group of people swarming teh 8 Legs Plus table talking about nothing but spiders. We should stick out because we'll be obstructing traffic. Everyone interested in going to lunch?
ya buyin? ;P

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
{D {D Tom speaks the truth.

I didn't realize this was on a Sunday, thats awesome.

Anastasia I didn't know you were going!! I guess I misunderstood something but thats even better, so now I have to bring even MORE spiders. :D

Jt.. Lunch for sure. I can't handle that long of a day without eating. :D

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Haha, I love that you use the term "obstructing traffic" because that's exactly what we do! {D Lunch is a definite. I do miss my favorite sandwich from that place. And I've missed you guys! Having no internet the past few months has sucked so I haven't been able to keep up on everyone. But it will be good to see you guys. And maybe buy some more creatures, even though god knows I shouldn't!

Dorcus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey, anybody know 8 Legs Plus's email? I'd like to see what Tom will be bringing...

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey, anybody know 8 Legs Plus's email? I'd like to see what Tom will be bringing...
Tom doesn't use email unfortunately. If you want to request something, you'll have to give him a call. I don't have his # but I think Manny (MRL) may.

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Later, Tom

HA, so do YOU Philth and Hedorah!!!!!!
*quickly changes her avatar to a pic of some hot fresh twenty-something year old*
NO WAIT, that would make me Karen!!!!!;P

Sorry you're not going Tom. Manny, if you are driving, that'd be a nice change, but I have Jordan with me too. We will talk before then, I don't mind driving...IF you buy me lunch.;) :D ;)

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
if anyone is in need of a nhandu coloratovillosus mature male i will have one with me

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
I'll be there.......

Shopping for some Snakes, Lizards, Monitors, Picking up Mannys stuff and some stuff from Tommy's table.

EDED

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thats right Chris K, all 30 of them :)

just dropped them off at Tommy's yesterday morning