NY metro reptile expo

kyrga

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I didn't think they ever had anything like this in or near NY, and when I discovered this was coming, I got excited! It seems like they have this semi-regularly, has anyone been to it before? It looks like they only have one person with Ts, but I've heard he's reliable, does he bring a good selection with him?

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah quite a few of us ab members go to all of them.8 legs plus should have any species your looking for ;)

kyrga

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
easy....get one of everything!
hehe I wish! My bf is a bit arachnophobic, so I'm probably going to be limited to just one. I want to try something with a bit more attitude, perhaps one of the African burrowers.

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
An old thread resurrected for the upcoming show...cool, I'll chime in. We will be there for sure!

praetorian2150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
can anyone tell me wat they carry as far as T stages of life(slings, juvies,adults) which is the most prominant for these types of events?

cruzin6061

Arachnopeon
White Plains Reptile Show

I USUALLY WILL GO TO THESE SHOWS. THERE ARE ABOUT 6 TO 7 DIFFERENT VENDORS WITH TARANTULAS. THEY USUALLY HAVE ALL DIFFERENT SIZES AVAILABLE. AT THE LAST SHOW I PICKED UP ABOUT 5 DIFFERENT KINDS OF TARANTULAS. I WILL BE BE ATTENDING AGAIN ON JULY 13th.

praetorian2150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
only one phrase can come to my mind, shopping spree{D
I know im gonna loose it and come home with like 10 of these things and only one tank, i can feel it. IM gonna load up on KK's lol

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
.....heads out door in hurry cause he is running late....................

praetorian2150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wasnt that impressed with the selection of juvies i gotta say. I only got a vagans but i love em. They had a load of baboons and giant white knees so if u were an experienced keeper u were a happy camper