NW Species

kooky

Arachnosquire
Hell, this is probably really easy to find, but im having no luck.

Im trying to look at getting different species of NW. I wanted to eventually move onto the fast and more flighty species here before every considering getting any OW species.

But im struggling to find a big list of NW species. Is there an easy way to tell if a species is NW by the name? or is anyone able to link me a list etc they have. I just don't want to go out and buy something thinking its a NW only for it to be fast, and have very potent venom.

RMJ

Arachnosquire
A suggestion of something NW - Psalmopoeus irminia - IMO its a good T if your moving towards a "fast and more flighty species" :)

basin79

ArachnoGod
Not aimed at you op but I've never understood the whole "stepping stone" or building upto logic. If you do your research, take the right precautions and use commonsense I feel you're good to go.

There are some exceptions of course, be it a spider, snake or lizard etc etc.

The idea is to ideally treat all T's as potentially dangerous. As you might be allergic to the vemon of a B. Smithi.

kooky

Arachnosquire
Not aimed at you op but I've never understood the whole "stepping stone" or building upto logic. If you do your research, take the right precautions and use commonsense I feel you're good to go.

There are some exceptions of course, be it a spider, snake or lizard etc etc.

The idea is to ideally treat all T's as potentially dangerous. As you might be allergic to the vemon of a B. Smithi.
I suppose that's true, but i would rather make a mistake now and learn from it with a nw t, than make the same mistake with something with more potent venom. frankly, i might not even move into OW as the potency puts me off. Just nice to know different NW species, as i pretty much just know avics, brachy and grammostola species xD

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Well, time to buy a good Acanthoscurria geniculata and, if possible, a Megaphobema robustum. Or a genus Pamphobeteus. Or a Phormictopus cancerides.
Those kind of NW T's aren't only IMO perfect "milestones" for jump, after, into OW's burrower/terrestrials, but, more important, awesome & underestimated NW T's, IMO by far better than certain OW's always protected by that sort of "myth" that quite frankly sometimes is laughable (save for 'Baboons', not even mentioning the Goddess, out of every league ever She Rule :kiss:).

kooky

Arachnosquire
Well, time to buy a good Acanthoscurria geniculata and, if possible, a Megaphobema robustum. Or a genus Pamphobeteus. Or a Phormictopus cancerides.
Those kind of NW T's aren't only IMO perfect "milestones" for jump, after, into OW's burrower/terrestrials, but, more important, awesome & underestimated NW T's, IMO by far better than certain OW's always protected by that sort of "myth" that quite frankly sometimes is laughable (save for 'Baboons', not even mentioning the Goddess, out of every league ever She Rule :kiss:).
i've always wondered but never actually got round to asking. What species is this 'goddess' everyone talks about. I feel like im gonna kick myself after asking this xD

RMJ

Arachnosquire
Acanthoscurria geniculata - I got my lady a week ago, lover her! great T!

louise f

Arachnoangel
i've always wondered but never actually got round to asking. What species is this 'goddess' everyone talks about. I feel like im gonna kick myself after asking this xD
Ohh nooo not you too. @Chris LXXIX will kill you for not knowing who the goddess is :dead::D Hahaha just joking. It is the mighty queen of hissing :) The P.muticus :D

But chris has his own lovely way of saying it. ;):)

kooky

Arachnosquire
Ohh nooo not you too. @Chris LXXIX will kill you for not knowing who the goddess is :dead::D Hahaha just joking. It is the mighty queen of hissing :) The P.muticus :D

But chris has his own lovely way of saying it. ;):)
oooooooo ok. I feel like everyone wants to own one of those at some point haha. I felt like it was P.muticus but didn't want to be wrong. Definitely a lovely species to look at thats for sure. :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
oooooooo ok. I feel like everyone wants to own one of those at some point haha. I felt like it was P.muticus but didn't want to be wrong. Definitely a lovely species to look at thats for sure. :)
Well i dont have one of those tanks yet.:D Maybe someday :) But if you dont got the Nhandu chromatus or Acanthoscurria geniculata i would suggest those they are big trashcans they eat everything :D <3 A Psalmo can`t harm either they are the best species IMO.:kiss: But i dont know if you think you are ready for those yet ? they are pretty fast aboreal. But simply lovely <3

louise f

Arachnoangel
A Goddess abused by a kitchen/cooking tool :banghead: :punch:

What a jerk, did he think he could eat it tooo. Man some people are lame :eek: Clearly that T was stressed, he should have been given the same treatment just with a shovel instead a damn BIG ONE. ( :embarrassed: Oppssyy daisy did i hit your head ohh I`m sorry. Well while you are having a headache you might as well think of what you just did to that poor T you idiot :D )

louise f

Arachnoangel
Sure :)
With the excuse of searching for old Viking items buried in Denmark noble soil at Roskilde :kiss:
Actually friend there is plenty of places here where to find viking items, the only problem is that you are not allowed to keep it. :( You`ll have to handle over to the National museum. Damn them :banghead: Actuallly at Boeslunde a couple of kilometres from Skælskør where i am born and raised, they have found the biggest treasures from the vikings from time to time :kiss:

kooky

Arachnosquire
A Goddess abused by a kitchen/cooking tool :banghead: :punch:

omg is that it hissing o-o whaatt. I saw a video of tarantulaguy1978 who's t blondi was making a similar noise walking around. But he said that was the noise she makes when moving and it wasn't hissing o-o

I think its a bit harsh for the guy to be prodding with a spoon though like come on man :/ but she is very beautiful definately :)