Numbers have definitely grown …. very fast I know understand what people about not knowing how the number can grow so fast. Updates as well.

yrod6753

Arachnopeon
P.Irminia Sling ( Yesterday) 1638646444847.jpeg
P.Murinis ( OBT)
1638646631025.jpeg
M.Balfouri has also settled in and is doing “ balfouri things”. I have modernize the burrows on the other side but definitely webbed on one side already.
1638646844664.jpeg
Currently under the waterbowl. It’s amazing how it has literally moved all the dirt around and became comfortable for itself. Still don’t know what gender it is like all the rest of them.. 😂😂.
P.Irminia Enclosure
1638647154078.jpeg
Last time I seen it went down that hole on the left side. Very nice pattern on its abdomen that from I seen from the start.
H.devamtha ( LSD)
Will be getting a rehouse into an Acrylic Arboreal Enclosure probably tonight.
1638647486190.jpeg
1638647570142.jpeg
After the eventful night we had, it has mad a deeper burrow then last time, hopefully now I take more care of this T and actually see it grow while it’s still comfortable. I will probably acquire a N.Incei also and put that in the other arboreal enclosure.

Also gotta praying mantis, don’t know how you guys feel about those but I was excited about it due to me wanting that species for so long 😂😂😂😂💯.
1638647938852.jpeg

Attachments

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Nice. The P. irminia grows so fast it’s unreal. When they are hungry they don’t mess around; it’s one of my top favorites to watch feed. I go out of my way to drop feeders as far away from mine as possible and watch the T do it’s thing; they are savage.

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
6 Ts, 1 Praying Mantis, 3 Snakes … 😂.
Enjoy the addiction. I’m finding that my invert collection is growing faster than I even anticipated. I thought I could stop at one. All tarantulas but I have a feeling that will change soon.

yrod6753

Arachnopeon
Nice. The P. irminia grows so fast it’s unreal. When they are hungry they don’t mess around; it’s one of my top favorites to watch feed. I go out of my way to drop feeders as far away from mine as possible and watch the T do it’s thing; they are savage.
Definitely agree, everyone ate today except OBT but it can be not really settled in and molted in one day. P. Irminia definitely came out it’s burrow or whatever it went down in before and ate today. First sling I ever seen eat like right in front of me. I wanted this species for so long you don’t even know 💯😂

Enjoy the addiction. I’m finding that my invert collection is growing faster than I even anticipated. I thought I could stop at one. All tarantulas but I have a feeling that will change soon.
Definitely get out your comfort zone, it feels better doing something different everyday or you can get a whole bunch of different Ts and you’ll definitely have a bee experience. I was fine with just Ts but I just felt like I should have a little bit of everything.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Definitely agree, everyone ate today except OBT but it can be not really settled in and molted in one day. P. Irminia definitely came out it’s burrow or whatever it went down in before and ate today. First sling I ever seen eat like right in front of me. I wanted this species for so long you don’t even know 💯😂
It’s like dirt curtains and web tunnels. You will love it for sure. Mine is not as reclusive as other people have observed. The orange chevrons started to really pop around 2-3”. My timelines suck but something like .5” to 4” in a year or slightly more.

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Definitely get out your comfort zone, it feels better doing something different everyday or you can get a whole bunch of different Ts and you’ll definitely have a bee experience. I was fine with just Ts but I just felt like I should have a little bit of everything.
It’s less my comfort zone and more that I like to focus on learning one thing at a time. Once I’m comfortable with my tarantula knowledge, I’ll move onto other things.

yrod6753

Arachnopeon
It’s less my comfort zone and more that I like to focus on learning one thing at a time. Once I’m comfortable with my tarantula knowledge, I’ll move onto other things.
That’s understandable also. Really go at your pace you won’t regret it at all. This is the most animals I had at one time except when I was younger but I take care of these alone, my dad was taking care of them and I would take care of them when I went over. Venomous millipede has really caught my eye also.

It’s like dirt curtains and web tunnels. You will love it for sure. Mine is not as reclusive as other people have observed. The orange chevrons started to really pop around 2-3”. My timelines suck but something like .5” to 4” in a year or slightly more.
Definitely looking forward to watch this species grow and have a feeling it would be a great journey and ohhh I see, definitely a dirt curtain of some sort.