now I'm freakin' out.

snappleWhiteTea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
alright i posted previously that a bunch of my scorpions had babies at once, although I think I've done pretty well considering only 4 deaths of 60+ babies. I moved the scorpions that left moms back @ 2i.

1st reason for me freaking out is because i been offering dead food items to babies and they won't eat (i talking about the 2i's) i haev them housed together simply because they are so tiny, and i don't have enough vials.

2nd is because another brood molted to 2i, and are on moms back + i have 2 other broods at 1i on moms back..and i have to go for 2-3 days.

any advice is appreciated
thanks
-casey

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If they are on her back, leave them.

Try other feeders and/or separate them.

Sorry, I'm short on time right now. I will try to add more later.

Oh, don't worry about 3 days. They'll be fine while your gone. The exceptions might be the communal groups that aren't eating feeders. Do your best.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If you can't be there to feed just make sure they don't dry out. With sufficient water they should make it 3 days, even if they're tiny.

sfpearl300z

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
2nd all that. ^^^^^^

I've always fed my 2-3i's pinhead crickets. Kind of a pain in the ass, but they always eat.

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
What species? :)

if they are common/fast reproducing, you can let them cannibalise until you have a reasonable number left!

Crotaphytus

Arachnopeon
Try and get flightless fruit flies, if you have a petco close. if not i always had luck on termites
I had 3 of my C.Vittatus pop and my 30+ 2i are doing well.
GOOD LUCK

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wouldn't worry about it too much.I've had some 2i go almost 2 weeks without eating.Doing nothing but drink water off sides of the tank.Then turn into eating machines.I think they should be alright.You can also try and put the back legs from medium,or large crickets in there.