Now I see...

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How people end up with dozens of T's. It keeps the down time to a minimum :)

I'm WAITING for something - ANYTHING to happen with mine LOL. Nobody's molting, nobodys laying an egg sack. They're just sitting there being cute and eating. Not that I'm complaining - I know that's what they do, I just wish somebody would molt!

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Getting larger numbers of them does not help much, you will still go through periods of no moults, and then when they start happening, you have 6 to 10 in one day and then can't get to them all while they are still soft enough to sex!!

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Getting larger numbers of them does not help much, you will still go through periods of no moults, and then when they start happening, you have 6 to 10 in one day and then can't get to them all while they are still soft enough to sex!!
Feast or famine huh?

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It's true. I have 17 T's and haven't had a molt in over a year. Aaaaah :wall:

SuperRad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's true. I have 17 T's and haven't had a molt in over a year. Aaaaah :wall:
Isn't that about the time you buy a new T and see if it's close to molting to break the dry spell?

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I tried that when I only had 6 Ts, and then when I had 7, and then when I had 12, and then... well you get the idea, lol. From 6 to 17 T's in a month and nothin. Oh well, lucky for me they're cute just to look at.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yep. I am currently waiting on 4 of mine to molt. Three rosea, and a scrofa.

Ten bucks says they all molt within 48 hours of each other. What is it, pheromones or something hat cause this?