• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Novatsk

rayne

Arachnopeon
Just ordered a lot of 10 slings from this gentleman, and I wanted to tell everyone how much of a pleasure it was to work with him on this transaction.

I got a great deal on Psalm irminias , G pulchripes, B albopilosas, and he even threw in a GBB and an A avicularia at no extra cost. I asked him about the weather because last week was pretty nippy, but we waited till the middle of this week for them to ship, and all the while he kept in touch and informed on the progress of the order.

I held the mail at my local post office as an extra measure of security against the little girls freezing their abdomens off, but they all arrived this morning, not a single DOA, and all happy and healthy, eating like little piggies, and I am all in all very happy.

The packaging was top notch! In the box he had a Styrofoam cooler, with three heat packs evenly dispersed throughout the package which kept them nice and warm at about 80 degrees inside. Lots of newspaper shreds to dig through, but I found all the little girls easily(unless you count the tiny tiny little 1st and 2nd instars that were blending nicely with their substrate in the pill bottles :p

The GBB was even true to her species by immediately kicking hairs at me as soon as I got the pill bottle open, but then soon calmed down when I got her in her new enclosure. lol I had to laugh at it, because at 3/4 of an inch long, you can pretty much just blow the urticating hairs off your fingers. lol

The P irminias have already totally covered their enclosures with webbing and I can hardly see in with all the silk, so I guess they are cozy :D

Anyway, I digress. This guy is a great seller, and very passionate about the hobbie. I will definitely be buying from him again real soon!

Two thumbs up! Thanks Jose!

Last edited:

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive we traded and everything went smoothly. looks healthy.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter
Successful

well this is a lil overdue but i got my end of a trade from novatsk and i was more than pleased. from the CONSTANT communication, his level of patience ( i admittedly was a little flaky due to haggling lol) , the health of his ts, and his shipping skills i was impressed. i traded an 8" female A. genic for a 6+" female P. regalis and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.... if ya see this thanks bro, you should attach the link in your signature.:sneaky:

fearcrazy8

Arachnopeon
Positive

Just completed a trade with Jose. Good packing, good communication. USPS held one of the packages over the weekend and the sling arrived in good health. Thanks again.

Little Fangs

Arachnopeon
great experience!

bought a beautiful p irmina as a surprise gift for my husband. Transaction went smoothly, communication was excellent, and she is a beauty! My husband couldnt be happier with his new spider, and I couldnt be happier with the service provided by novatsk! I even got a freebie!

Skeleton-Man

Arachnopeon
A++

Ordered a beautiful female OBT from Jose and she arrived nice and healthy. communication was great and packing was top notch! he double-insulated my package this thing was ready for war! will definitely do business again!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Just got my end of the trade and im very much satisfied. The T is of excellent size and health. Packing is excellent and communication was great. Ill definitely do business with jose again!

longviewsteven

Arachnosquire
Positive

I received an adult pair of B smithi from him today. Packing was great & communication, stellar. Both arrived alive and well.

Eclipse

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Received my end of the trade from Jose. Communication with this guy is awesome! We would constantly keep each other updated until we received our parcel. The T I got was not doing so well when I first got it but it was due to the cold. It wasn't his fault because he took extra measures to ensure it's safety by adding a heat pack. It is doing a live and well at the moment. I will have to do business with Novatsk again soon!

grayzone

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter
Just got a great looking MM on loan from Jose. Once again his packaging was fantastic, and so was his communication! I would recommend him to anybody, and know i will likely be doing more deals with him in the future!
Thanks a ton for this male bro, i hope i can return the favor for you soon enough ;)

SkittishMe

Arachnopeon
This kid goes far beyond good customer service and giving me a status on whats happening. Bought a healthy MF Regalis and gave me a good overview of her history. Hands down!! Will look to buying from him again.and I think that speaks for everyone else.