noT to sound like a masochist, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

arboreal666

Arachnopeon
I've been told before by others that "you're not a real tarantula owner until you get bit by one" to which i responded " not being bit by one just means im not stupid enough to get bit,":D but now i'm curious... so how can i get them to bite me when theyre not aggressive by nature:razz:? i dont want to hurt them, i just wanna see how much it would hurt to get bitten by one, all i have is a g rosea, mexican red leg and a mexican red rump. any suggestions?

Titandan

Arachnopeon
Hey! That's the tarantula guy on youtube!

I like his videos and he seems nice! He's not stupid... He's actually really informative and helpful!

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I literally LOL'd.

Oh and if you are trying to get intentionally bit by one of your T's. Buy a Haplopelma species, wait for it to burrow then poke your finger around in the burrow If you were stupid enough to do this, stop keeping tarantulas.

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's RobC and I'm fairly sure it was a joke.. The post and comment here.. lol

JamieC

Arachnopeon
I've been told before by others that "you're not a real tarantula owner until you get bit by one" to which i responded " not being bit by one just means im not stupid enough to get bit,":D but now i'm curious... so how can i get them to bite me when theyre not aggressive by nature:razz:? i dont want to hurt them, i just wanna see how much it would hurt to get bitten by one, all i have is a g rosea, mexican red leg and a mexican red rump. any suggestions?
You MUST be joking! :rolleyes:

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Why the hell would you want to get bit? Now you're beeing stupid. Of the three would be most probabble that rosie would bite you if you poke her enough. You can get P. maurinius or psalmopeus or a pokie, you will get bitten easier.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
What heck no lol im never sticking my hand in my king baboon's burrow lol. I think avoid being bitten is better then getting a bite from a H.Mac or P.regalis.

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Look the last video robc posted..... I think you'll change your mind when you will see P.rufilata beeing that fast and agressive too when feeding.

kripp_keeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Who are these people who told "You're not a real tarantula owner until you get bit by one."?

Why do you want to see how much it hurts? Are you gonna let a train hit you to see how much it hurts?

I literally LOL'd.

Oh and if you are trying to get intentionally bit by one of your T's. Buy a Haplopelma species, wait for it to burrow then poke your finger around in the burrow If you were stupid enough to do this, stop keeping tarantulas.
Why the hell would you want to get bit? Now you're beeing stupid. Of the three would be most probabble that rosie would bite you if you poke her enough. You can get P. maurinius or psalmopeus or a pokie, you will get bitten easier.
<REMOVED QUOTED POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED -MrI>

All of the above who have been quoted are morons. Don't suggest for him to get bit, or give ideas for how to get bit.

A mod needs to lock this

Last edited by a moderator:

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Kripp with his usual highly developed sense of humor.
DB

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I want to avoid getting bite even though ive been bite by a bunch things. The worst was a masked hunter man that hurt.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Kripp with his usual highly developed sense of humor.
I'm sure Kripp saw the humor - but I don't have faith in the original poster being sharp enough to recognize the sarcasm. If he really thinks he needs to get bitten because some turkey told him he wasn't a real club member until he does - subtlety and sarcasm might just escape him.

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm sure Kripp saw the humor - but I don't have faith in the original poster being sharp enough to recognize the sarcasm. If he really thinks he needs to get bitten because some turkey told him he wasn't a real club member until he does - subtlety and sarcasm might just escape him.
True enough.

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
I want to avoid getting bite even though ive been bite by a bunch things. The worst was a masked hunter man that hurt.
Who was this masked hunter man,and why did he feel it necessary to bite you?Was it something you said,did you insult the size of his rifle?Those hunters,they just can't be trusted when they're hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.