noT to sound like a masochist, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kripp_keeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If this person wants to get bit, he will find a way to do so regardless. See what he answered. Even after people telling him not to, he decided it would be the most fun with an OBT. We can't do anything here, so we might as well make an arse of him, because it's so much more fun!
So instead of making sure what he wants to do is discouraged you would rather have fun with it? I'm glad the next newb who comes here and sees this thread will at least see a few people saying its wrong. Everyone is complaining that experienced keepers are leaving because of newbs joining and being stubborn, but its because of people like you. When people do join and the first thing they see is people joking about being bitten by tarantulas and other much more venomous spiders; its no wonder they are stubborn and don't want to listen to our advice over pet stores.

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
I'm starting to think Arboreal666 doesn't really want to get bit.He's really just trying to insight a riot! Mission accomplished let's put it to bed.

kripp_keeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm starting to think Arboreal666 doesn't really want to get bit.He's really just trying to insight a riot! Mission accomplished let's put it to bed.
That's why I asked him for links where people told him that he had to be bitten. I assumed by the fact he didn't have any it didn't really happen.

Sheesh, who peed in your corn flakes?
It is just that it seems this happens more and more on here. When there is a serious issue everyone jokes about it. Yet when some ask questions everyone expects them to use the search function. So when someone is searching about getting bitten this is the thread they will find, and they will think it is a joke.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have never asked anyone to use the search function, and I always try and help to the best of my ability, but I believe, as someone said earlier, that this person just wanted the attention, the "No, please don't do it"s and all that jazz. I don't think this person ever intended on doing anything of the sort.

And if I had seen this thread, not knowing anything about bites I would see the ridicule of someone wanting to do it on purpose, and not a genuine source of information, about anything else than acting up.

But that's just me.

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
Kripp,you have to realize that an intelligent person (beginner or not) will come to this thread and realize that "to be a true keeper you must get bitten first" is an absurd notion.As for the rest you have to hope that common sense will prevail.

kripp_keeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have never asked anyone to use the search function, and I always try and help to the best of my ability, but I believe, as someone said earlier, that this person just wanted the attention, the "No, please don't do it"s and all that jazz. I don't think this person ever intended on doing anything of the sort.

And if I had seen this thread, not knowing anything about bites I would see the ridicule of someone wanting to do it on purpose, and not a genuine source of information, about anything else than acting up.

But that's just me.
Well considering you can't even comprehend the logic in what I just told you I highly doubt you would have taken it as a joke on your first visit here. Regardless of how you would have taken it, you know as well as I do how must of the new people are.

I'm starting to wonder why even bother with the forum. Apparently Tarantula Chat is just for jokes. Its a good thing that I know not to look for searious information on arachnoboards anymore.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well considering you can't even comprehend the logic in what I just told you I highly doubt you would have taken it as a joke on your first visit here. Regardless of how you would have taken it, you know as well as I do how must of the new people are.

I'm starting to wonder why even bother with the forum. Apparently Tarantula Chat is just for jokes. Its a good thing that I know not to look for searious information on arachnoboards anymore.

Well, I don't think I'd miss your arrogant crap...

And just for the record, I got what you were saying perfectly fine, and I told you what I personally though about it, and what I usually do myself. Don't even try to insult my intelligence - even though I don't need to act like an arrogant prick to show it off, I'm far from stupid.

Last edited:

tebs

Arachnopeon
Well, I don't think I'd miss your arrogant crap...

And just for the record, I got what you were saying perfectly fine, and I told you what I personally though about it, and what I usually do myself. Don't even try to insult my intelligence - even though I don't need to act like an arrogant prick to show it off, I'm far from stupid.
There you go Abra...arrogant is the keyword....for people like this just pretend you agree with them...no point in arguing....funny how some people can judge other people 's intelligence from a couple of posts in a board...pathetic....

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
His posts have been grinding my cogs for a while now, but when you insult my intelligence, you're out. My intelligence is a matter of great pride for me, as it's always set me apart, and as you say, I will not have it being judged on the basis of a forum I frequent for entertainment and lighthearted talk.

If the rash of PM's I got last time he acted up is any indication, you're not alone.
I have no trouble imagining him doing that, somehow..

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Your attempt to anger me has failed, I do have shirts of that pic on my site for sale if you would like one, I love that pic, thanks for posting it! :D :D
That picture always cracks me up.. You look like a mixture between the grinch, a stoner and a small child seeing something exciting.:D

tebs

Arachnopeon
Easy people you can't have that much fun here....people might mistake you for morons.....

Status
Not open for further replies.