Not sure what kind is this Tarantulas...

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats a Chilean Rose hair!

They used to be called G. Spatulata but are now G. Rosea

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Looks, like you've got a male on ur hands...My Female is almost Mature, Care to take him for a spin;) :?

happymeal

Arachnopeon
I think your right, It is a G.Rosea. I noticed the green highlights, Is that with all males, or do females when they get older have a green haze?

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hmm well me think about it Exodus.. cuz i'm waiting for a reply from John Hoke and if no reply. i'll think it over again :) by the way.. my male is mature too.. i've noticed it made 2 sperm webs already and been trying to get out his cage :(

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea, I thought i saw a sperm web in that photo:p

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hehe cool Raveness... he's a wild one.. always trying to climb up the cage and i'm always scare it might hurt itself

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My female is so close to molting,Her abdomen bald spot is Pure Black.Almost Mature...I can't wait.If john excepts maybe when/if the male is still alive he could forward him to me:D

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
sure Exodus. sounds good. but 50/50 right? :) I want some spiderlings too.. I want a female rose hair this time :) and yeah I guess I have to pay for shipping :(

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Theraposa
hehe cool Raveness... he's a wild one.. always trying to climb up the cage and i'm always scare it might hurt itself

Lol.. my rose hair was like that the first day run all over the place. When I got it at the pet store the guy was too afraid to touch it and told me to get it. that thing would not stay still I was afraid to drop it.

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey Exodus,
have u breed before? if not do you know what you are doing? :)

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Never Bred Before.I'm pretty sure I know how.But could you tell me how it should be done?I know How they mate,with the rearing of the female, and all.

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
haha:) I've never breed any tarantulas before either :? I think you should do some research on breeding on Rosea Tarantulas;) cuz I want my male to inject his sperm before die or live another day :)