Problem Not Allowed To Post

Yolotli

Arachnopeon
Hello! I am actually an older user known as Yolotli, but I had to create this newer account to post. For some reason, the site took away my ability to post and view pictures or accounts, essentially freezing me out. I couldn't find out what was wrong, so I made this.

Stugy

Arachnolord
Have you tried logging on and off again? Refreshing? Checking your account settings? Just trying to rule out anything here.

Yolotli

Arachnopeon
I have tried several things, such as logging on with different devices. I just tried logging out and in again and that didn't work. I don't see anything in my account settings that would cause this. I noticed this problem over the course of a few days, starting on Saturday. It should be noted that Arachnoboards apparently no longer recognizes the email address I use for my older account, despite me still using that email daily.

Stugy

Arachnolord
If Arachnoboards does not recognize the email then that may be the problem. Try using the "Contact Us" thing and maybe AB can fix it.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Hi,

Signing up for a new account was not your only option (also against our rules). Contacting us via email should have been your first option. Or you could have just changed the email address on it too. ;)

Your other account was automatically deactivated because your email address kept bouncing back, therefore rendering it invalid to our system. We tried sending you a test email, however it came back stating that earthlink has us blocked. The block is supposedly removed according to earthlink.

I went ahead and reactivated your original account and will be merging this one into your other one. Should the problem, or any other issue arise in the future, please do not sign up for another account. Just contact us, or change your email address on the original account. There is never a reason to sign up for a new account.

Thanks,

Debby

Yolotli

Arachnopeon
Thank you for resolving the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.