1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Northwest Invertebrates (www.northwestinverts.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by ArachnoPapa, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Elapid

Elapid Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    awesome customer service!

fast and friendly service! I just *had* to grab one of the tigerleg centipedes at the sale price!

:D

2. SNAFU

SNAFU Arachnobaron

Big thumbs up! My gorgeous c.crawshayi arrived even earlier than I thought.
    Dean honored a price that was still posted from an ad weeks old & gave me an out standing deal. She was packed perfectly, was active & healthy.:D
    I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dean again!

3. Danahan

Danahan Arachnosquire

A+

Super nice! Super professional! Lightning fast e-mails! Excellent packaging! Even though I put in my order right around the holidays, Dean was still ready to do business. The B. smithi is a gorgeous specimen, and the A. seemanni is a natural born killer! I would definitely buy from Dean again!

4. $pider

$pider Arachnopeon

Great service.

I ordered a centipede and two T's and received 3 freebies as well for not having one of the items I ordered in stock , Dean is a great guy and everyone should be willing to do business with him in the future. Will use again!

5. Thrasher

Thrasher Arachnoknight Old Timer

Once again

Need not to say more. It was WELL worth the drive to Dean's house. 50 mins later, Harry's one happy Asian with 6 new Ts added to his collection. Dean and his family are very nice as always. Simply the best people to talk with. And his price is great! Keep up the good work!! And the new website is awsome. I really like the new look and feel.

Harry Lau

6. POSITIVE

This was my first time buying from NWinverts and I couldn't be more satisfied. I received my tarantulas the other day and they all seem to be in very healthy condition, and he even sent me a free A. hentzi spiderling. Top quality animals at great prices. Dean is very friendly, helpful and an excellent communicator as well, great customer service. I definitely plan on doing business with him again in the future and would recommend him to anybody who is interested in tarantulas and other arthropods. Thanks again

7. bluegootty

bluegootty Arachnoknight

Positive

great man to talk to.. great communication...and package was really well pack.. again.. excellent service...will do alot more bussiness in da future...

8. ragnew

ragnew Arachnobaron

Positive!

Got my Chinese Giant Orange Leg and the Chinese Giant Tiger Leg today, and I'm definitely very, very happy with the way everything went! Dean's a great guy, and happily answers any questions that you may have before and after purchase!

I whole heartidly recommend him to anyone looking to buy.

9. Positive

I recently ordered a minatrix and irminia. They arrived healthy and I also recieved an Usambara freebie. I had emailed Dean and asked if he would be willing to adjust the price of the Minatrix as there were multiple for sale on the forum for cheaper, he kindly did so which allowed me to get an irminia from him at the same time and thus saved money on shipping. Great guy with fast response to emails. THANKS!

10. Noexcuse4you

Noexcuse4you Arachnodemon Old Timer

POSITIVE!!!

Dean is awesome to deal with! He didn't have the regalis that I ordered so I had to wait a week, but he threw in a third regalis for the trouble! OUTSTANDING packing job! Have no worries about your T's getting bumped around when you order from him!

11. NrthCstInverts

NrthCstInverts Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive

I completed a trade with Dean, and everything was as described and beautiful. Dean was prompt with replies and shipped on time, well packed animals. Thanks for the great trade Dean!

12. _bob_

_bob_ Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!!

Just completed a trade with dean and everything went smoothly. Great communication throughout the entire trade. Top notch packing! Can't beat what Dean has to offer. Thanks again Dean you are number one in my book {D {D

13. MalevolentScorp

MalevolentScorp Arachnoknight

Positive

I ordered a A.seemani and H.longipes from Dean. Dean only had one H.longipes left, which he said had a deformity on its carapace. He didn't want to ship me an unhealthy spider so he asked if he could replace it with a H.lavidum for the inconveinence. Great packaging job and the spiders came to me healthy. Thanks!

14. Veneficus

Veneficus Arachnobaron

++ Positive++

I just had a wonderful experience with Dean and NWI, and I would highly recommend doing business with him! The communication was great, the delivery was fast, and the tarantula and scorps were packed really well! I certainly won't hesitate in the future. Thanks!

15. Venomous

Venomous Arachnopeon

Positive

As a new comer to the realm of T's, I spent the better part of a week emailing back and forth with Dean asking questions, getting his opinion, etc. He was patient with me throughout the ordeal. He always responded to my emails within 24 hours, and many within the hour. His responses didn't seem rushed, and I felt he was genuinely interested in answering my questions. At one point, we spend about an hour on the phone just prior to making the final selection for my order. We worked out the best method for shipping which not only turned out to be much faster for me than overnight, it cost considerably less.

I noted the weather this morning, and there was trace ammounts of snow as I walked in to work. The T's showed up, double boxed and well packaged. My Singapore Blue had actually molted in transit. Six hours after ariving, my OBT also molted. I think the prices were competative. The T's all appear healthy so far, and I've already started a wishlist for my next purchase.

16. sntcruzan

sntcruzan Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive A +++

I just completed a multi-tarantula trade with Dean. He was quick to reply and gave me a good list to select from. He is great to do trades with and gave me fair value in his T's . Quick shipment and well packed T's. All tarantulas arrived healthy and were in good shape. I plan on doing business with Mr. Pittman in the future.

17. maxxx

maxxx Arachnopeon

NYC
    great service

Dean great service quick response and least but not great T's thanks

18. Positive

POSITIVE!!
    I purchased a female singapore blue from Dean and I got it today with 2 freebies as well!! Everything was perfect and I really admire his passion for this field. He's one of the best dealers I've ever seen and I surely recommand him to anyone who is interested in this hobby. Thanks Dean! Hope I can have another deal with you soon! :worship:

19. flamingo-kid1

flamingo-kid1 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Dean is a PRO

I have known Dean for almost ten years and there is NEVER a problem with communication..

he is always there for me with sexing my moults and sending wonderful animals.

He very nicely replaced a t that I had STOOPIDLY allowed to escape in 1999 and I STILL have her.

I don't know what I would do without him!!

RaChelle in Rockford, IL

20. HaploFool

HaploFool Arachnoknight

VA
    Positive!!!!

Just completed a trade with Dean - great communication, reliable, helluva nice guy too! Dean also has a tendency to be pretty generous as well. I will certainly be doing more business with Dean in the future!! Everything arrived as agreed, packaged wonderfully and in great condition. I highly reccomed this dealer!

A+ :worship:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.