• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Northwest Invertebrates (www.northwestinverts.com)

strat321

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
great!

Dean is great. well packed wolf spider & aphono. plus a freebie!

anaconda

Arachnopeon
Northwest Invertebrates

What a great buying experience. I met Dean down at a show in Oregon and I purchased an A.purpurea sling from him there. We had been considering a T.blondi and after deciding to get one, I contacted Dean with some questions I had about some specifics concerning this T via e-mail. Replied back within an hour and before I knew it we had a great T.blondi at our doorstep. I will be doing all of my future T business through NW Inverts. Highly reccomended!!! www.nwinverts.com

mrturveydrop

Arachnopeon
NW Inverts

This couldn't have been any easier! Thank you, Dean, for getting my new A. versicolor here in perfect condition. She is in her new home now, and doesn't even seem phased at all. I look forward to many more transactions with NWI. :clap:

TabbieNorton

Arachnopeon
Another Awesome Transaction

I have dealt with Dean several times and I would never go to anyone else. again and again he has shown himself to be a true professional and still answers questions regarding tarantulas I got from him in the past. All I have gotten were excellently packaged, calm and in perfect health. Kudos for such a professional!

Tabbie Norton
tabbienorton@aol.com
:clap:

tima

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE, as always

I ordered several Ts from Dean this time: 2xA. seemani; 2xA. avicularia; 1xA. geniculata sling; and 1xGBB sling. All arrived alive, in spite of :mad: USPS' :mad: efforts to keep them. Dean packs very well, and in spite of the extra transit time, they were all OK (albeit a couple of them are now bald, but as I told him, if I'd spent 2 days being thrown around in a box, I'd probably be bald, too!). Dean is an excellent communicator, and is flexible with his stock and shipping dates. I have yet to have a bad transaction with him; but next time I'll probably choose a different courier.
<edit>I should note here that USPS was my choice of courier. Dean offers several options.</edit>

Last edited:

RadioactiveDude

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE

Before I purchased my G. aureostriata, I looked at many breeders provided by a member of a different forum. I chose Northwest because I liked their web page and everything. I contacted Dean with a question about the shipping. I got a response right away. I kept asking questions and he kept giving me answers. Finally I decided on the purchase. I got it Friday as promised with USPC overnight. The package was sealed with many bubble wrappings inside. There was a paper towel in a vial provided. I emailed Dean right away and asked how am I supposed to take it out. He Emailed me back in few minutes. After I go everything under control I asked him few more questions and he answered them all. Dean is a great guy to make business with, I'll probably get more Ts from him again...in the future that is.

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Positive

Dean has great communication, and shipped on time as promised. Pleasure to business with.

anaconda

Arachnopeon
Buy your T's here

NW Inverts is (how do you kids say it nowadays?)....DA BOMB! Gettin' three new pokies from Dean Saturday (P.metallica, P.rufilata,P.ornata). Got me a great deal. I live in Seattle and he is in Portland, OR so it makes for a nice drive to go pick up our new babies. We recently bought our T.blondi from Dean and had it shipped to us. The man knows how to ship a T!! He is also very knowledgeable and has no problem whatsoever answering any questions you may have about a new T you are looking into. HIGHLY reccomended if you are looking for a quality T!

TabbieNorton

Arachnopeon
A++++++ The Norm at NW Inverts

I can't tell you how much I enjoy working with Dean. I have been ordering T's from him now for a long time. I would rather order from him than anyone else, you can honesty, immaculate customer service and the T's arrive calm, healthy, well fed and happy. I would certainly recommend him for beginners too since he is willign to answer any questions you may have. He even answers questions that I have about T's I bought a long time ago. Obviously a class act. I only hope I get to meet him one day at a show and shake his hand. It is hard these days in ANY business to find someone that care so much about thier product and customers. Thank you Dean for setting a new presidence. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A+

Received a L. difficilis last week from Northwest Inverts. Great spider and great service.

siras78

Arachnopeon
I ordered: 1/2" A. Versicolor, Sub-adult A. Avic, 2" H. Gigas, 1.5" P. Regalis, and a 1" P. Penderseni. Everyone arrived healthy and well. I lost the H. Gigas later that week due to a bad molt, but that's NOT the fault of NW Inverts. The Regalis was WAY bigger than 1.5"...I'd say pushing 3"! This is my 2nd order from them and I definitely plan on making a 3rd in the future! :D

Fullstop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is only my second tarantula (A. Versi), and my first transaction of anything "live" online. Dean has been great throughout the whole situation, and I will definitly be coming back to him....soon too!

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Forgot to post that I purchased two H. gigas from Dean recently. Very healthy spiders and great service. Living in the south-central U.S., I was somewhat hesitant about purchasing from way up in the NW (long distance). Needless worry, as all my transactions with NWinverts have been seamless. Also love being able to just "click and buy" from the website.

Fullstop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I'm a little late getting to this, but Dean was great to deal with. I ordered a small avic. versi and got him in record time. The little guy webbed right up the next day and proceeded to have a bad molt, and died, but that's how things go. :(

Dean is a great guy and I look forward to my next purchase with him!

Edit* I just realized I already commented on it. :eek:

Calliope

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I just received two G. pulchras that I ordered from Dean. They were sent out quickly and they are both in great shape...:)

strat321

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive!

Dean sent the cutest suntiger ever. well packed, follow up with me as usual.
will order from Dean again.

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I thought I posted this review already I geuss I forgot:wall: I orderd a P.murinus and a P.regalis from Dean he promptly answered all my emails and called me on the phone. The P. regalis was supposed to be 1" it was more like 1.25"-1.50" it scared me i was expecting a smaller one :D and the P.murinus was nice and plump when i opened the vial and is doing great and living up to its OBT nick name I would not hesitate to order from www.nwinverts.com agian

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

I received my order of 2 slings from Dean today, and I am very pleased with the transaction. The shipping was great, and so was the service. Both slings arrived ready to run a marathon out of their vials lol. Highly recommended dealer! :)

anderstd

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have been remiss in my posting. It has been quite a long time since I recieved my order from Dean. He had a special going which I took full advantage of. Excellent service. Package arrived as stated and packed to perfection. If I am not mistaken even a surprise gift. I would most definately reccomend Northwest Invertebrates to anyone.

Juraki

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome!

Positive

Mr. Pittman of Northwest Inverts was a pleasure to work with. My order was packaged with care and attention, it really could not have been better. When they ran out of one of the 3 I ordered I was upgraded and felt very well taken care of. Honesty and integrity are important to me and I was not dissapointed. I will be buying from www.nwinverts.com again that's for sure!!!

Thanks!