North Bay Reptile Bazaar

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Will any T/Invert dealers be attending this year? Last year there were no tarantulas (even EBV didn't bring any). A lot of people were dissapointed. The reptile bazaar always has a pretty good turn out and I think a T dealer would do well there.

Here's a website with some info North Bay Herpetological Society

If you're interested in becoming a vendor, contact Jack Corning: oenpelli@aol.com

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've been to this show every year and this fellow named Henry(forget last name) from Tomales is usually there. He always has a good selection of slings and I've bought some nice A. versicolor and B. smithi from him. He also has some nice Pokies and the biggest L. parahybana I've ever seen(nfs). He's missed a show or two but I hope he'll be at this next one. Be there or be square! ;P

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I know. I used to go back when I wasn't into T's and I remember he had a whole table full of them! :wall:
DK Reptiles usually has some good stuff though. At least a few beetles and things. I bought an Axolotl from EBV last year and liked her so much I got 2 more!

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just bumpin it up. They don't have a final vendor list yet but there should be some good stuff. Still time to sign up to be a vendor. People are always looking for interesting inverts to go with their reptile collection. :cool: