Norman 2.0 Settled In!

MKG

Arachnopeon
Norman 2.0 is my first T. I have had him 3 weeks and he seems to be doing well. I feed him once a week and he quickly attacks within a few minutes and seems to enjoy the cricket. I have never seen him drink but I provide fresh water every 3 to 4 days. I just think he is the coolest thing ever❤

Attachments

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
They tend to be more active at night, so it's entirely possible that Norman is drinking while you sleep.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Congrats on your first Theraphosid!
And welcome to the addiction :D
B.hamorii (ex. B.smithi) is an excellent choice for a first :)

Giles52

Arachnopeon
Congrats on your first doing well :) The first is always so exciting. B. smithi was my first too. Love them.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Norman 2.0 is my first T. I have had him 3 weeks and he seems to be doing well. I feed him once a week and he quickly attacks within a few minutes and seems to enjoy the cricket. I have never seen him drink but I provide fresh water every 3 to 4 days. I just think he is the coolest thing ever❤
One of my favorite species.

Haemus

Arachnosquire
Watching them eat/drink is truly a sight, congrats!

Here's a video of mine in a very aggressive attack, but understandable since it was her first meal since molting :)

MKG

Arachnopeon
Watching them eat/drink is truly a sight, congrats!

Here's a video of mine in a very aggressive attack, but understandable since it was her first meal since molting :)
Gorgeous T! Beautiful coloring.