[Inquiry] Norcal invert dealers or keepers or clubs?

eggcellent

Arachnopeon
Hello,
I am looking for any peeps in the Norcal area, mainly Sacramento/Elk grove.
I know the Norcal Herp society is currently active and I am planning on attending a meeting there, but it seems there are no active selling/trading fb groups for Northern California.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

Krystal Anne

Arachnosquire
NorCal keeper here! I live about 1.5 hours from Sacramento. I wish I had an answer for dealers/other keepers/groups, but just bumping this because I really want to know as well... SoCal seems to have it much better :(

But yeah, don't really know where to find tarantulas anywhere close by. I mostly go to expos (like the one in Sacramento 2 months ago) and there were a decent amount of tarantula dealers/vendors there - some good, some not. There are a couple reptile stores I go to, but since they're mostly focused on reptiles not arachnids, they only have a handful of tarantulas/inverts and they're not always in the best care.

Hopefully someone else chimes in.

beesknees

Arachnopeon
I'm in the Bay Area also (peninsula). I'd love to join a Facebook group for NorCal Tarantula keepers but didn't come across any. But yeah not many stores. It would be great if we can split shipping costs for online vendors lol!

PS I'm in Midwest Fang Gang Facebook group which is nice

Krystal Anne

Arachnosquire
I'm in the Bay Area also (peninsula). I'd love to join a Facebook group for NorCal Tarantula keepers but didn't come across any. But yeah not many stores. It would be great if we can split shipping costs for online vendors lol!

PS I'm in Midwest Fang Gang Facebook group which is nice
Oh hey, not far from me! Splitting shipping costs sounds so great, haha. Or for example, Arachnoiden, if our order totals at least $200 then shipping is free! ;) Can we get all of us Bay Area folks to get in on this?! Lol. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions! Hopefully we can find more keepers and groups in this area.

TinaM

Arachnopeon
I was actually thinking about starting a NorCal Tarantula Keepers meetup but I will only be in California until June next year. Anyone else want to start this?

raggamuffin415

Arachnosquire
Just saw this... my wife (@MrsHaas) and I would be interested in something like this too. We're in the East Bay and have 50+ it's.

As far as Arachnoiden, just ordered from em and guy was being rude. Complained about having to ship to CA for free after I spent over $200...

Babyface T

Arachnopeon
Just saw this... my wife (@MrsHaas) and I would be interested in something like this too. We're in the East Bay and have 50+ it's.

As far as Arachnoiden, just ordered from em and guy was being rude. Complained about having to ship to CA for free after I spent over $200...
Hey is that a deal they got goin or something?free shipping on orders over 200?