Noob-ish question

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Before anyone bites my head off for asking, :eek:
have used the search feature and I have looked through the gallery, but STILL.

I would like a clarification on what all you should look for in Fusillae sexing?:?

I've got a vague idea what to look for but some specific pointers would be really nice.

Thank you. :)

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you!
Sorry for the very newbish question!
I just couldn't tell if there was anything else I was supposed to be looking for, the article helped alot. :)

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thats what it is all about. We can't learn if we can't or don't ask.

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats what it is all about. We can't learn if we can't or don't ask.
I try to whenever there's something I don't get only sometimes people just bite my head off for asking and scold me for not using the search feature, or get irritated by my simply asking. :wall:

Makes it very hard to get straight answers sometimes.

Such as whether or not A. Seemanni has a different sub-adult coloration than it's adult coloration or whether it has orange spinnerets or not or whether or not MY tarantula is an A. Seemanni. :wall:

(Sorry for the rant.)

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you so much for answering and helping me out. The article was exactly what I needed.

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I only found the article because I asked the same question once, and was directed to it. You asked and now I pass it on to you. Someday someone wil ask again, and you will pass it on.
The search function has its use, but why can't we just share our knowledge freely. What did G.I. Joe use to say, "Knowing is half the battle."

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The search function has its use, but why can't we just share our knowledge freely. What did G.I. Joe use to say, "Knowing is half the battle."
Exactly. But I see it allt he time where someone has a question and they ask it, and people jump down their throats for not using the search feature on here.
It's crazy!:eek:

I can think of two specifically who are really nasty and mean when someone doesn't use the search feature.